bobbot

May 10, 2018
I clicked this on a whim cuz it had the Transformation tag and the thumbnail seemed to be good quality. After that I saw that the "internal" tags for it had Breast Expansion and that one of the images had the MC with massive tits which brought my hopes up about checking this tag is worth the effort. (y)

Now question is what type of BE does this have? Is it just some kinda toggle that if the MC gets hit too many times or by a specific enemy her model just changes instantly or is it story related and there's an actual scene going with it?
I'm mainly a BE fan, but sadly I'm mostly into the process of it instead of the end result and very few games focus on that.
the be is aquired from an event but it sticks around after you get it in the first area by interacting with the heart statue a few things to note the heart statue will become a sort of psudo enemy from that point on (you can shoot it) more like an obstical then a actual foe meandering about but if it hits its game over so it can make the game slightly harder it also comes with lactation.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I still can't reproduce this. does it happen if you run the game with japanese system locale? What are your system specs?

Only happened once to me, relaunched and it worked perfectly afterwards? I was playing it straight from my download folder. didn't move it over til I liked the game, may wanna move it? or use a full save then play a separate save slot?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I also got this after the first boss. PLaying in Japanese locale if it matters.
I've been talking with the translator (Shisaye) to try and reproduce this but neither of us have found the cause. They had it pop up once during the initial translation and then never again. I haven't had it pop up once in six hours of playtesting. So I'm grasping at straws here when I ask: what program did you use to extract the game? 7-zip?

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I've been talking with the translator (Shisaye) to try and reproduce this but neither of us have found the cause. They had it pop up once during the initial translation and then never again. I haven't had it pop up once in six hours of playtesting. So I'm grasping at straws here when I ask: what program did you use to extract the game? 7-zip?

I used 7-Zip and I only had the error screen once after defeating the first boss reentering the dungeons. But none after that.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I used 7-Zip and I only had the error screen once after defeating the first boss reentering the dungeons. But none after that.
Well, there goes my only theory. From what I've been told, it most likely won't reappear. So unless it becomes a major issue, I'm not spending any more time trying to hunt it down.

bobdav90

Jun 11, 2017
how do i transform into a futa? i got the bulging breasts form the room but no way to become a futa that i can tell.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
how do i transform into a futa? i got the bulging breasts form the room but no way to become a futa that i can tell.
Keep playing. On a later stage is another room with a different crystal.

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
I may have missed something obvious, but how do I remove a trait?

I would like MC tits to be normal again but can't find the way to change it

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i am about to enter the third stage.I already encountered a door in a quiet room that requires bulging breasts + futa to enter it.
KEEP GOING.gif
I may have missed something obvious, but how do I remove a trait?

I would like MC tits to be normal again but can't find the way to change it
You need to have both Bulging Tits and Futanari active and then you can open a door to a room with 2 crystals. Pray to them to remove either status.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes