blabla12

Jun 10, 2017
Everytime the an animation is happening the screen turns black, does anyone knows why this happen? It happens with this version and the untranslated one

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Everytime the an animation is happening the screen turns black, does anyone knows why this happen? It happens with this version and the untranslated one
That never happened to me. Did you try it with Japanese system locale? What's your system specs?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I tried both joiplay and my PC which is quite old not gonna lie an intel with 2gb of ram and 2.13ghz
Black screen issues are very common with joiplay, and your PC probably is too old to properly run the game. I can't be sure though. I just know that the game runs fine for me.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I tried both joiplay and my PC which is quite old not gonna lie an intel with 2gb of ram and 2.13ghz
If your system is too crappy RPG MV might not work on it, I had similar issues in some titles (Defenestration to be exact) when in my old craptop dedicated graphic crap card decided to retire after 10 years of abuse and I had to use even worse intel integrated garbage.
Luckily i've upgraded since that time.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
is there censer if so how you turn it off
Yes, the game is censored. No, it cannot be disabled. Not unless someone with far more expertise than I can demosaic both the CGs and the animations. Which is very tough to do.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
This feels like shovelware. Is it? Anyone familiar with previous works?

First two minutes of the game: already you can see the character sprite can only face left/right, moonwalks [diagonally] like a pro...checking out the DLSite page, these people pump out a unit roughly every year (and CG illustraion packs in-between).

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
This feels like shovelware. Is it? Anyone familiar with previous works?

First two minutes of the game: already you can see the character sprite can only face left/right, moonwalks [diagonally] like a pro...checking out the DLSite page, these people pump out a unit roughly every year (and CG illustraion packs in-between).
I've played a couple of Yoshii Tech games before and I playtested this one before the translation was released. I can't claim that they're the best, or even good for more than a few hours of play, but the CG and animations are pretty good imo. At the very least, they don't reuse CG or animations between games, it's all unique art.

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
Bootleg Isaac, I kinda like it but not the controls.
Also dislike how the traps the visible, they shouldn't.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes