Inmon Knight and Hentai Maou

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
Idk why but it doesnt shoot anything, maybe a bug with the translation.. The MP gauge lowers but it doesnt actually fire anything.
Edit: i didnt use the appLocale and set Operation Off at the beginning and it worked
Btw thanks for the hard work! <3

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Idk why but it doesnt shoot anything, maybe a bug with the translation.. The MP gauge lowers but it doesnt actually fire anything.
I've almost finished the game and so far it works completely fine on my end. What spell are you referring too?

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
I've almost finished the game and so far it works completely fine on my end. What spell are you referring too?
as i said in the edit maybe was beacause i set the operation thing in the start as On, or maybe because i used the applocale in the first place, i dont know but it works fine now.
Game is pretty lit anyway :D Still thanks for the Translation!

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I think you're a bit early in picking up this one. This game still seems to be in fairly active development (not just bugfixing).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I think you're a bit early in picking up this one. This game still seems to be in fairly active development (not just bugfixing).
It was a direct request by Blitzer53.
I finished the game now, and it actually mentions future development inside the game's dialogue, too. The dev talks about wanting to add 2 new areas with some new enemies.
But It already does have a decent amount of content, a proper ending, and a gallery.
Only thing that kinda sucks about the current version is the problem with the Ero-worms in area 3, they can randomly crash the game when they vore you.

While this game has some annoying scripts, from a pure text standpoint it is really short, so I don't really mind making a new DMTL when the development is fully over. Also I actually like this game, and getting to work on a project I somewhat care about is pretty rare lately. (I'm heavily burned out on basic RPGM games.)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
It was a direct request by Blitzer53.
I finished the game now, and it actually mentions future development inside the game's dialogue, too. The dev talks about wanting to add 2 new areas with some new enemies.
But It already does have a decent amount of content, a proper ending, and a gallery.
Only thing that kinda sucks about the current version is the problem with the Ero-worms in area 3, they can randomly crash the game when they vore you.

While this game has some annoying scripts, from a pure text standpoint it is really short, so I don't really mind making a new DMTL when the development is fully over. Also I actually like this game, and getting to work on a project I somewhat care about is pretty rare lately. (I'm heavily burned out on basic RPGM games.)
Understandable. Many of them stick to the bog standard, out of the box, cookie cutter RPGM gameplay. Many with a story not worth bothering too much with.

It's no different for me though. Many of them don't 'excite' anymore, at all. Especially if they're grindy.
After all, if you're not gonna put any real effort into the game part, then just keep it to a minimum, just doing the minimum to use it as a vessel for the eros. :sneaky:

As far me, as for an RPGM game I'm looking forward to ... it's KamiChichi's latest. Kagura's taking their sweet time with it again though.
But really, as far as RPGM games go, that dude's made some of the best.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Anyone get error of 'cannot read property pages of null'?
If you mean while getting eaten by a worm in area 3, no idea what's causing that. That wiill probably be fixed in the final version. (This game's development is not over yet.)

Reactions: FlyingLemur

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Version 1.5 is out.
Any word from the dev whether or not 1.5 is the final version?

At any rate I'll probably give it a few more weeks in case there's some bugfixes left.

Since I actually care about this game I would want to make this a more edited MTL than usual, but I need to be sure it's the final version first, because updating something this complex is a nightmare. (For me.)

Edit: Not the final version. He writes in the release post:
"I couldn't add a new boss because I was a little too lazy.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to make use of that in the next version."

Edit2: All recent posts have only been about his new game and technically his update post could have also meant:
"I couldn't add a new boss because I was a little too lazy.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to make use of that in the next PROJECT."
So maybe he meant adding it into his new game instead, and v1.5 is actually the final version.

I will finish my currently active projects and then update the DMTL to v1.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hargan2