Inmon Knight and Hentai Maou

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Considering how much I like this game, and the fact that I have to fix hundreds of scripts by hand anyway, I've decided to manually translate large parts of this for the update to v1.5, instead of just making a normal 10% manual DMTL.
That means translation quality will improve quite a bit, but also means it's going to take a lot longer.

To already temper expectations, No, I will not make this a "proper" translation. English isn't even my native language, and frankly the grammar nazis can eat a big ol', stinky, throbbing, orc cock. >:C

Edit: Now at around 50%, but that was the easy part.

Last edited:

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
Considering how much I like this game, and the fact that I have to fix hundreds of scripts by hand anyway, I've decided to manually translate large parts of this for the update to v1.5, instead of just making a normal 10% manual DMTL.
That means translation quality will improve quite a bit, but also means it's going to take a lot longer.

To already temper expectations, No, I will not make this a "proper" translation. English isn't even my native language, and frankly the grammar nazis can eat a big ol', stinky, throbbing, orc cock. >:C

Edit: Now at around 50%, but that was the easy part.
How this is going? there is no dmtl of the v1.5?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How this is going? there is no dmtl of the v1.5?
I'm working on several projects at the same time and this is my first attempt at a manual translation in a while, that's why progress is slow.

Edit: But to already mention it:
Before actually releasing it openly I would need private play-testers.
Requirements are basically just:
You need to be willing to 100% the game, and you need to be willing to complain about every single little thing you see, with either a detailed description and / or a screenshot.
English is not my native language, and i do not live in an English speaking country, so except to report a lot.

Edit2: To give a better status update:
I've finished all of Commonevents, Actors, Armors, Classes, Enemies, Items, Skills, States, System, Troops, Weapons, and Map001-Map020 so far.
Means I'm still missing Map021-Map086, the plugins, and the picture based text.
(And then of course the actual playtesting/debugging.)
Edi3: In case you're wondering why a game with so little text takes so long to write:
There's barely any normal dialogue in this. Everything either has special colors, symbols, or is written using the "addlog" system.
As a result (for example) normal spaces cannot be used, or the text gets cutoff. So even if the MTL base is already proper English, I have to fully re-write it regardless.
Edit4: I'm now at Map056, but I've noticed a problem with a bunch of Commonevents scripts so I'll have to go back to that now.

Edit5: Translation "technically" finished. I will now check every single line again (that will take a while) and then send the prototype to the testers.

Last edited:

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
I'm working on several projects at the same time and this is my first attempt at a manual translation in a while, that's why progress is slow.

You need to be willing to 100% the game, and you need to be willing to complain about every single little thing you see, with either a detailed description and / or a screenshot.
English is not my native language, and i do not live in an English speaking country, so except to report a lot.
Well, sent me the test files and I will 100% the game to test it...

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021

I'm down to play the game, im in college so it may take me a few weeks to a month to 100% it, but im willing to use some time to do it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Btw in case that wasn't obvious. The translation is technically finished. I just haven't heard back from the current testers yet.
If you want to try it, too, just pm me. The more the merrier.

Once someone actually reports back to me and tells me it's fully playable and understandable, then I'll put it in this thread and probably make a Game-Release thread, too.

I just want some assurance first, so that the game thread doesn't become a shit show.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The game has a release thread now:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-cre...erverted-demon-queen-v1-5-yoshii-tech.133736/

If you already have v1.5 and you just want the translation patch, I've attached it to this post.
This patch is slightly more up to date than the Game-Release Thread.

Changelog:
1.00 Game-Release version
1.01: Fixed 3 wrong status messages.
1.02: Blind attempt at fixing the "'note' property" crash some people seem to have. (I cannot reproduce the issue.)

Last edited:

Greg54

Jul 2, 2019
Anyone have issues where the H animations don't move? They're just still. I fixed it before with their previous games but forget how. I have a gaming PC so hardware shouldn't be the issue