Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I've only seen the same boss in the first dungeon when I went into it again
To clarify, you fight through the first few rooms, reach area 1-1E, and fight the evil elf boss, yes? Is that the boss you're talking about?

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
I WILL PIN THE WRONGDOERS IN THIS GAME DOWN AND MAKE THEM SEE THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS WITH A GOOD DICKING! I ALREADY FEEL THE RIGHTEOUS FIRE OF JUSTICe CONSUME MY LOINS! DEUS VULT!!!

PhilKenSebben

May 4, 2019
does anyone know how to unlock the chest that says "beat strong orc"? I've beaten the game and gotten all cg, just two chests short of 100% completed

JaximusJaxer123

Nov 24, 2020
does anyone know how to unlock the chest that says "beat strong orc"? I've beaten the game and gotten all cg, just two chests short of 100% completed
The strong orc is one of those mini bosses, that you encounter while fighting. I got it after defeating the big slime

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
like the game but holly crap is that minotaur tohou levels of bullet hell bs
died like over 20 times before lowering the difficulty

Scurvy

Aug 16, 2018
Man, I like this game but making something like a shmup with pretty standard sized sprites and hitbox that's ??? (something goes through my head? Nothing. Something touches the air near my toes? Damage) isn't a great idea. Neither is putting random weapons before bosses. You get a melee or a slow firing weapon? Just die and re-do immediately.

Last edited:

Hipexs

Nov 25, 2022
Hello i just dowloaded but i cant understand how u guys play it. i tried play on a keyboard and a controller but i cant do anything im literraly stuck on the 1st level can someone help me understand the binds pls?:HideThePain:

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
is there supposed to be images during combat rape and initial defeat rape before the defeat cg? i play on joiplay n i only saw descriptive texts during these two bits

dt90

May 23, 2020
Here is body change mod if anyone wants it..
Below are some example screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Post
hi, unfortunately this mod doesn't work, i followed the instructions txt but the new book doesn't appear

I use a 100% save, i have entered and exited the gallery countless times, but nothing changes

Can you give me a hand?

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
hi, unfortunately this mod doesn't work, i followed the instructions txt but the new book doesn't appear

I use a 100% save, i have entered and exited the gallery countless times, but nothing changes

Can you give me a hand?
Must be because of your save or game version. For now try this which is already patched with full save included. Just extract it to game folder and make sure the windows ask you to replace all. If it doesn't replace, the mod hasn't been applied.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz and nenlee
Jun 18, 2022
So, I had a hunch because someone years ago mentioned that Linux doesn't play well with...I think the file is LibGLES2?

I deleted it on my windows computer in the game's directory...and now, lo and behold, the combat images play properly.
I also downgraded my NWJS but that shouldn't be necessary.

If this works for anyone else, great!

nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 2099066

Overview:
This game is about a busty knightess in hot pursuit of a busty demon queen inside the lewdest of dungeons.
Along the way, she gets emblazoned with the crest of succubi, gangbanged by monsters,
tortured to climax by erotic traps, and even transformed into a futanari!

Following in the footsteps of our previous work "Lewd Crest Witch in the Ero Ero Dungeon",
we've crafted a top-down roguelike shooter RPG with a focus on gameplay.
For those not totally into action, there are difficulty settings to make things easy.

There's plenty of HCG to enjoy, but worry not, we've packed in some hot H animations too!
Note: I strongly recommend using a controller, the keyboard controls are pretty awful.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-13
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Original Title: 淫紋騎士と変態魔王
Developer: yoshii tech -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.5
Translator: Shisaye
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notas do tradutor :
DOWNLOAD
Ganhe
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Outros : Comprimido

Patches :

*Esta porta/versão não oficial não foi lançada pelo desenvolvedor, faça o download por sua conta e risco.

View attachment 2099064 View attachment 2099062 View attachment 2099065 View attachment 2099061
[/CITAR]
Esse jogo e outros iguais a esse também ficam legal quando se utiliza o MTool_A10U17 que é um progama de xiter.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes