jadedragoon

May 25, 2019
How do I get past the room with the Aphrodisiac Gas? I'm pretty sure it's how I save the person in Area 2.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's got the one thing I usually hate about bullet hells, your gun starts cycling if you pick the attack icon again. Other than that its been pretty fun and is definitely much easier with the controller, can't imagine how I ever played these with the keyboard before - must have been my masochist phase.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
how to remove the censorship?
You can't without a tremendous amount of work. The CG is one thing, but the animations? The game uses different images for each frame of each variation of the animations rather than using layers for extra things like cum or futa bits. So you'd have to demosaic each individual frame of each variation of the animations. It's something like 6335 individual frames in total you'd have to uncensor. The evil elf missionary animation alone is 32 variations of 10 frame animations, for 320 individual images that would need demosaic'd.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There any pregnancy?
In a couple endings only.

This game is such a waste of potential. I mean, it's fine for a quick session and all, game proper is decent. Controller incredibly highly recommended, though.

However? Look. You can turn into a futa. And you use that dick ONLY ONCE. Seriously? They couldn't *at least* made a special CG so you can fuck the Demoness with it? A special ending or something?

The ending right now is that the demon queen is a misunderstood (literally) villain and they become "friends" and both go to town to get gangbanged by everyone. Pretty damn weak, honestly.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
In a couple endings only.

This game is such a waste of potential. I mean, it's fine for a quick session and all, game proper is decent. Controller incredibly highly recommended, though.

However? Look. You can turn into a futa. And you use that dick ONLY ONCE. Seriously? They couldn't *at least* made a special CG so you can fuck the Demoness with it? A special ending or something?

The ending right now is that the demon queen is a misunderstood (literally) villain and they become "friends" and both go to town to get gangbanged by everyone. Pretty damn weak, honestly.
Yeah, that's Yoshii Tech for ya. I have a soft spot for them but they really do make the same game over and over gain. Lewdcrest Hero ends literally the same way, with the Demon Queen being misunderstood and then the hero befriends her and they both get gangbanged. They pretty much just make small, quick games good for a couple hours and that never has as much content as you want. Credit where it's due, though, the gameplay is good and the CG and animations are all new, not recycled from previous games or anything

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, that's Yoshii Tech for ya. I have a soft spot for them but they really do make the same game over and over gain. Lewdcrest Hero ends literally the same way, with the Demon Queen being misunderstood and then the hero befriends her and they both get gangbanged. They pretty much just make small, quick games good for a couple hours and that never has as much content as you want. Credit where it's due, though, the gameplay is good and the CG and animations are all new, not recycled from previous games or anything
In a perfect world, this would be worth like $10 and a lot of people would buy it. Because the game itself is worth it. For the art and mechanics only, at least.

This is leagues better than 90% of what Hentai circles already churn out, especially those ntr and turn-the-woman-into-a-cumrag "games".

No more than $10, though. While the whole "system" they got going is decent, it's apparent it's "factory-made", though.

I recommend people here to give it a go, honestly. It's short, decent but don't expect a lot of content.

Reactions: Hargan2

Exhibitionist Foxie

Nov 14, 2019
What the hell are these controls. Third boss is destroying me because I can't turn and shoot fast enough. My brain keeps telling me to use the left hand for movement. Can't rebind move controls. Why would you force this to be locked?

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
I played through the first dungeon and the second has not opened up. Cannot even progress because of it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp. Typical game for this circle. The art is hot as always, but the story is pretty much pure silliness and the gameplay is rather meh.

Tbh, this feels worse to play than Lewd Crest Witch did. RPGM wasn't really optimized for bullet hell, that's for sure, and the attack options aren't particularly inspired either for a bullet-hell game. The hit-box for the MC seems really weird at times too... Since a controller is not an option for me, I played it on easy.

Fun fact, getting the huge tits thing increases MC's hp by 50, which does help. I didn't notice if having a dick did anything though... Unlike LCW, there's no change in the ending if the MC has the dick and tits combo. In LCW, having both led to a bad ending.

The translation was only about a couple of steps above MTL tho. Not that it mattered with this low amount of text and with scenes that are as short as in this game, but it's the principle of the thing.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Welp. Typical game for this circle. The art is hot as always, but the story is pretty much pure silliness and the gameplay is rather meh.

Tbh, this feels worse to play than Lewd Crest Witch did. RPGM wasn't really optimized for bullet hell, that's for sure, and the attack options aren't particularly inspired either for a bullet-hell game. The hit-box for the MC seems really weird at times too... Since a controller is not an option for me, I played it on easy.

Fun fact, getting the huge tits thing increases MC's hp by 50, which does help. I didn't notice if having a dick did anything though... Unlike LCW, there's no change in the ending if the MC has the dick and tits combo. In LCW, having both led to a bad ending.

The translation was only about a couple of steps above MTL tho. Not that it mattered with this low amount of text and with scenes that are as short as in this game, but it's the principle of the thing.
Don't worry, I have no plans of making another manual translation.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Why do you have to insult the translation, man? The writing of the game is shit and Shisaye worked damn hard to compensate for that and deliver a quality TL, and I worked damn hard on helping them clean it up and making it as readable as possible. Nothing will ever be perfect, but it's far better than what you would have gotten if neither of us had put time and energy into it.

Yeah, the sound effects during sex scenes are MTLed trash, but that's due to how that text was handled and would have been far harder to translate than they're worth.

Reactions: JoeTermin
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes