Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Bild_2023-10-02_015001556.png

Overview:
A short game about three adventurers being cursed into lewdness. There will be three stages to this, so it's already a third of the way done​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-10-08
Developer: PatchworkHeart Productions -
Censored:No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Bild_2023-10-02_014944141.png Bild_2023-10-02_014951936.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
We should all try to find someone as dedicated as this man is to K-on 2D models

noblefox

Feb 24, 2018
what is this art style? it keeps popping up everywhere and always the same poses nearly same looking characters.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Shouldnt the version number be then at least 0.33?
That is not how versioning works no, it is not a percentage or anything like that, it is 2 seperate independant numbers, and it it usually indicate the amount of major(leading number) and minor (trailing number) updates been released(Though there also is no set standard you HAVE to follow, but that is the most common, if a third number occur, it usually indicate hotfixes and the like). So it can absolutely go from 0.3 to 1.0 if needed (Though also nothing that says each stage can only only have 1 release). Likewise a game could go 0.8486 if needed (though I would probably start to qeustion the devs development cycle and practices if they wot to over a 1000 release between 2 major updates...

Reactions: unholy baker

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
That is not how versioning works no, it is not a percentage or anything like that, it is 2 seperate independant numbers, and it it usually indicate the amount of major(leading number) and minor (trailing number) updates been released(Though there also is no set standard you HAVE to follow, but that is the most common, if a third number occur, it usually indicate hotfixes and the like). So it can absolutely go from 0.3 to 1.0 if needed (Though also nothing that says each stage can only only have 1 release). Likewise a game could go 0.8486 if needed (though I would probably start to qeustion the devs development cycle and practices if they wot to over a 1000 release between 2 major updates...
I know how versions works but first its a short game so nobody expect a lot updates and second the first stage of fully lewdness is already in the game, so there is not much left to complete the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdCursedTrio-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
So, I just had a discussion with a mod on another forum whether or not Green is a loli. As someone who knows the dev and had this discussion WITH THEM, she is not intended to be, just meant to be smaller to contrast with Blue and even out the trio. Granted all this discussion ended with was one of the preview pics not being shown, the dev and I are both curious what genral thoughts are.

Would you consider Green a loli?
(I just wanna know, the dev is curious so they can keep it in mind in future games.)

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
So, I just had a discussion with a mod on another forum whether or not Green is a loli. As someone who knows the dev and had this discussion WITH THEM, she is not intended to be, just meant to be smaller to contrast with Blue and even out the trio. Granted all this discussion ended with was one of the preview pics not being shown, the dev and I are both curious what genral thoughts are.

Would you consider Green a loli?
(I just wanna know, the dev is curious so they can keep it in mind in future games.)
yeah and there's nothing wrong with it plus she is short and fictional character bruh xD