• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Lewd Customs in the (Tsugai) Mating Village [Final] [Itsumoosewaninatteorimasu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ThisisforProndude

If you enjoy either pure NTR or pure NTS this game is not for you, this game blurries the line and walks all over it, the protagonist comes to enjoy the NTR and asks the heroine to continue doing so at the end, I personally like when NTR and NTS mix, so I give this a 4 extra for the hot final scenes, but other wise I would have given it a 2 star instead.

If you can tolerate the very slow start, repetitive "gameplay", and linear story, you will get some hot scenes at the end.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4033340

The game is NTS to NTR bait switch. The game is average to poor. Originally, I was excited to tried the game out because someone mentioned it was NTS, but it was a bait and switch instead. This was disappointing.

There are "three" paths in totals, with 2 main branch: Good ending, NTR ending 1, and NTR ending 2. The good ending is quite bad, and there is no real substance to it, like at least make the girl looks excited. Then onto the bad ending, with the secret cheating, it is fine, I don't really have any comment.

As for the main NTR ending, you get the corruption plot, where the story turned from NTS into NTR (for the ending). I wish more game keep the NTS premise (like the doujin 420102). The biggest problem though is the ending for this route. It is plain stupid because
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . Which is possibility the most stupid and brain dead plot line I seen, and I read a lot of brain dead NTR. This ending left a sour taste in my mouth because the average NTR doujin already insult your intelligence (if you know, you know) but this is even worse than that because author pull a bait and switch in last minute and with the possibly the dumdest line. I don't recommend, but cg can be unlock at the start, and if you have the expectation of 'NTS into NTR' in mind or just don't read the plot, you will probably enjoy the game okay.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Hard to rate this one, because regardless of the gameplay being terrible and pointless the NTR is done so well that it nearly makes up for it. The ending especially is top tier. Will keep it simple and subtract a point for each of:

- Gameplay serves no purpose
    - Censored
    - No animation

7/10
  4. 3.00 star(s)

greenlittleman

The game has a decent premise, could've been a good mix of netorare and netorase, actually. But it has some major problems—first, romance between the MC and the heroine is barely there and the happy end is extremely short and low effort. Second, it takes way, way too long for actual sex to happen and I'm not that big fan of non-penetrative erotic scenes, which are 3/4 of all scenes in the game. Last but not least, the game elements aka walking around the map make everything way too slow, especially if you want to reach the juicy parts with actual sex, so it's better to just get the full scene or just open the full gallery (which is possible) after you play for half an hour to reach the good end and get the basic gist of the story. I think it could've been a much better game if the MC was actually forced to watch the events and all scenes were of him peeking or openly spectating, which would also save the player time on walking around the map.
    In the end, though, the game is worth downloading to play it a couple of times if you're into NTR. It has nice art, BGV with female voice and some potentially interesting ideas.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Kiyoaki_Kagoshima

I mean, I guess it isn't COMPLETELY terrible. There's definitely worse games out there. However, there are for sure a lot more cons than pros. First of all, the game basically has no gameplay and it's super repetitive. There is basically no choice either. 2 routes and 3 endings, and the first route (Pure Love) takes like ten minutes (and has one CG). The second route (NTR) is pretty much just a subpar kinetic novel with a choice at the very end to get a different ending. The art's okay, the scenes are whatever, and the writing is stiff. A real shame since the silhouette thing is pretty hot in concept (actually the reason why I played) and the premise is good, but unfortunately any potential it had was squandered.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Kayin

Netorare... But Netorase in the end since MC allows the situation to keep going.

Let's be clear, it's not a game. You have "2" option. Win the "game" 3 time, have 0 CG.

Or lose on purpose 3 time, and then you're set into a VN game (because you can't win anymore, and there's no variation no matter what you do).

Gameloop is: lose, talk to gf, sleep, lose, talk to gf, sleep, etc.

it's not a game, it's a glorified Ero Manga.

I'd rather go read some things on Nhentai, it's the same result, but less time wasted.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

Great small NTR/NTS game! this is how you do this type of rpgm ntr games, easy, simple, good writing and good art! sounf fx and some voices do the work too. I will be following this dev work because h really understand the flavor for sure.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

LordFrz

This game is terrible. You will be doing the same thing over and over just to progress to the next 2sec scene. Wake up, visit girl, go to baths, then to the cave. Repeat that for every single scene. And its all spread out so you spent 80% of your game time just walking to the same places.

The NTR itself is bad too. Intentionally fail the cave quest 3x then you are on the NTR route. After that it still makes you go to the cave every day, but now it forces you to fail it. Girl quickly fucks both the son and old man. No build up of the relationship.

Skip this, its a waist of time.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

this game is very bad, you literally repeat the same process 20 times each day, wake up, go to her house, have a bath, go to the dungeon, lose (if you want scenes)/win (if you want good end).
    This is the game and thats all there is to it, the combat is like nothing, the art is also less than mediocre, not worth your time.