RPGM - Completed - Lewd Futanari Student Kokone's Hunt for Fap Spots [v1.3] [Mushroom Shopping District]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Had potential but sadly the quality is just awful.

First off the translation is a complete match, no sentence is good and a lot of UI elements aren´t translated at all.

The gameplay is very boring and takkes too long.

And the art isn´t awful but it could be better especially the penis, I don´t mind that it is censored but the color and form doesn´t fit on the character a lot of times.

Wouldn´t recommend it, except if you can read japanese, then play the original.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Poor translations, bad gameplay and a huge grind. Just unlock the scenes via a full save somewhere in the thread below and enjoy the scenes, delete the game from your PC and move on with your day. Such a shame.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Spicy Shino

The art quality is inconsistent. the main mechanics feel padded and uninteresting. Objectives/side content can feel like a waste of time/potential. Stat progress is way too slow and the few decent cgs are hardly worth sifting through the scat and farts.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

i2ci2c

The concept sounds nice but good god is this game grindy and at the same time, the minigames really suck.

I am here to fap nothere to waste 5 mins on an irritating minigame

You are better off just using the password unlock the cg and that's it. That's as good as this game is gonna get.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Jack20p

I tried giving this game a chance, despite the poor translations I actually thought the pictures and flow of the game was ok, especially because the game isn't translated so well I was glad to see that it was clear where to go next, and then the game got to the school and I was immediately stuck not knowing what to do next, I spoke to everyone and went to every location within the school and now i'm stuck as the game won't even let me leave the school. I wouldn't normally review a game until i've played it mostly to completion, but the fact the game blocks me from continuing is pretty much bad design. Avoid this game, at least until someone competantly translates it and makes it playable.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

markconnor

There is content. That's the only reason it is getting 2 stars from me. I put up with 20 minutes of trying to enjoy this before giving up.

Art isn't exactly what I would call good, although there is literally 400+ MB of it, so again, the reason I gave it 2 stars. It's just terrible -- comical huge circle boobs, elephant sized dick (MC sucks their own dick seated straight up), mosaics are over the top (might as well have just had a black box covering below the waist), etc..

Gameplay is terrible. It plays like a VN pretending to be a game. The mini games within are just...there is no point, most of the time there are no choices to be made, and even when there are choices to be made they seem to have no impact. MC just out of nowhere will decide they want to masturbate, which entails them running off to a corner and starting a 5+ minute mini-game of masturbation you can't wait to be over. Maps are basically pathways and everything around it is essentially blocked off.

I gave up trying to play and ripped the art to see if there is anything worth trying to reach in-game. Sadly the answer is no...unless you want to see a gaping asshole shit some brown cylinders while a blurred cock thicker than MC's quadriceps stretches over MC's own head while being sandwiched between boobs bigger than MC's own head with areolas that are more gaping than MC's own asshole.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

floran

Again is a shame a game that covers the niche fetishes is not very good, I really wish this was a 5 stars.

The worst part is that maybe the worst is thing out of control of the creator, for starters the translation is awful, the dialoge doesnt make sense at all and parts are just not translate at all, Translator should use someone that speaks english to readproof it.
    The other is the censor, I knowjapan has laws when it comes to censor but this one is so overdone it looks bad, like passing the mosaic filter over and over and over again. Just a little bit of blur would had been enough to be aceptable.

Can't say much from the rest of the game, the controls are a bit weird but maybe it was explained in the game but the translation failed to pass it.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

lolopopo

The base gameplay and idea - exhibitionst futa day manager- is enjoyable, but the game has a lot of problems.

The translation is hard to understand at times, making it difficult to grasp all game mechanics and making some minigames (e.g. the riddles while studying) impossible.
    The masturbation minigame is repetitive and thanks to unskippable dialogue very slow.
    Mosaic censorship ruins a lot of scenes.
    Then there is a lot of scat content, both visual and with sound, that makes the game unappealing for me.