VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lewd Girls, Leave Me Alone! I Just Want to Play Video Games and Watch Anime! - Hentai Edition [v1.0] [Lewd Girls Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Mare

Very grindy game in a way of autoclicker. I recommend just getting a save from someone and saving your: time, wrist and mouse click health. Extremely short game in terms of CG rewards. Really lackluster.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1648694

I enjoyed the game quite a bit. It was however very short with not that much content. I liked the clicking mechanic of the game and also the music and sound design is great. I would love to see whoever created this game create something more serious because there is a lot of potential.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

A tiny black bird

Having to spam click for 5 minute before anything happens just to go to a dialogue where you have to give the most braindead answers possible to net get a game over. You get one of the 'animated' CG's for that though, if you call 4 frames that change every 5 seconds without repetition animated. Trash.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fcljvvjuvj

Funny game, easy to play, great art.
    if this dev could make a full length game with animations and a more fleshed out story id be in.
    best thing I have played in ages, even if there is only 1minute of content with an autoclicker and save scumming.