VN Ren'Py Completed Lewd Idol Project [Final] [Toffer Team]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I instantly donated to them when I saw this a few months ago on kickstarter. I hope people try this out and donate to thme to help support the devs

Reactions: habilakram

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lewd Idol Project [Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win: 450 MB:

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Finally, after 2 days, the thread actually loads.
Looks interesting. As far as standard stories go, this one at least has a mildly amusing premise.
Probably not for me, anyways, but I feel relieved to at least be able to find that out. ^^

Oct 26, 2017
so is it just girl on girl action? or is there a path for her to do guys?
The answer to this question is on this very page.

Thankfully, I don't think there are even any images for any guys in the game.
No male sprites at all indeed so it's the perfect candidate for females only. No phallic stuff at all for that matter, not even when it comes to the sex toy use so high five here. Purest form of love, cute, lewd and silly. The art is adorable too.

Always grateful for another kickstarter done right (unfortunately Valved so this means you'll have to forget about Not Safe For Gabe's Double Standards, rougher females only stuff). A lot of effort went into this one and it shows -- the promotional gacha is a funny one too.

not every female has gigantic breasts but wouldn't want to start a war about how adult females with flat or at least decent chests totally don't exist so let's just ispoiler this little footnote, heh

Oct 26, 2017
can someone share a full save?
You're missing out on the fun if you want a full save -- it's a voiced VN (my dead ears cannot empower this argument, but...) and there are three route types for both Kairi and Ranko.

To see all final results, first make 30 "good" decisions (they almost always spawn a red heart but more importantly, you get a red heart meter update whenever your affection hits a multiple of 4, including when it drops) then from there, save and adjust to make the final score the desired result. You'll get 100% if you score at least 40 and there are at least 59 opportunities to get +1, no change or -1.

There are 11 possible outcomes (for every multiple of 4, rounded down) for the final screen.

Provided persistent data:
- CG Gallery: All pictures unlocked.
- Kairi's Collection: All 7 gacha figures and UFO catcher plushies from other Toffer games.
- Wardrobe: All costumes unlocked.
- Photo Mode: Kairi, Ranko and Yuki with all costumes, moods and expressions unlocked as well as all BGs unlocked.
- Jukebox: All tracks unlocked.

How to use (backup your persistent file first if it exists):
- Make sure the game isn't running.
- Navigate to /game/saves/ in the folder where you extracted the game.
- Extract the file in your /game/saves/ folder and, if applicable, overwrite the existing one.
- Run the game.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes