VN - Unity - Lewd Invasion [v0.1.5] [Lewd Project]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Xvtax

The best Bleach Lewd Game out there so far! The animations are good. graphics are good and characters are written well enough. The story needs some more work, but overall it is pretty good bleach game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 3/5
    Story is ok but to me personaly it gets ruined by forced LIs, forced sex scenes, forced fetishes, which is pretty much due to lack of choices.
    There was one point where it ask what you like in a girl and i picked small tits which one LI did make a comment about later in game but it dosent change anything.

To train your cant avoid gaining relationship points with the LI your training with, to progress game you have to train, you get the idea.

So even though it barely has any content it still shows that it will be just another mindless fuckfest game, why it has relationship system i have no clue, you would think its so you could controle who you fuck or not but clearly thats not the case.

It feels very rushed like they want to show you lewd stuff as fast as possible which also forces a footjob on ya with a girl you have known for about 1 minute.

Girls 4/5
    They look ok and there seems to be a nice diversity in builds so they got that right atleast.

Animation 3/5
    Pretty average.

Music 3/5
    Just normal background stuff.

Choices 1/5
    Well with forced LIs and forced fetishes means there are no choices.

Content 1/5
    There really isent much maybe 15 mins worth depending on your reading speed, but it is a pretty new game but still a bit low even for a first release.

It does have the potential to become a decent or even good game, but it all comes down to choices, it needs to stop forcing shit on people and make the relationship system work and not gain points from training but by talking or the actions you take.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ecodreamr

Technically smooth. No defects but the use of English. Great artwork and animations. I would love for future sex scenes and dates to automatically align with/remember the MC's choice on sexual preferences in Day 2 (boobs, tits, feet, ass, etc.).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sahaj.maddax

Very good and promising start, hopefully we will see more from the Dev. There is so much potential in this game and from the Bleach itself. The animations are smooth, characters are detailed and the story is engaging.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

stafarn

animation quality are top notch! probably best bleach parody game i ever play. i hope dev continue develop this game and i wish for this game bright future! if you like bleach i absolutely recommend this game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

loikl

Finally a decent game with a "bleach" theme, although I don't like it in Unity, the truth is that it is well made, the characters look decent as do the animations, true, it doesn't have the best graphics but it doesn't. They are not the worst either.

Recommended especially for fans, but enjoyable for everyone.

I wish the dev luck, I hope this project is successful.