Mod Lewd Island Redux v3.2

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
For some reason I can't seem to really notice any change of scenes other than the removed dreams
there arn't any "physical" changes to the scene's. you have different paths, where your choice's affect which scene's you get to see and how the story unfold's, your choice's matter from the start

you can probably play through it 10 time's without a walk through, and have a different game each time

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
I dunno, I gave this a shot and it actually removed some of the better lewd content, in fact I didn't notice any notable additional content whatsoever. I made the same choices as in the original game. Maybe I missed something on the four play-throughs of the current version of this "cover". The dialogue was not that much different and the quality of the images is actually a bit lesser. The only real improvement was the ability to keep visual track of the sanity score and the removal of suicides. The dreams were actually good story content, why cut those?

Maybe once this catches up to the current version of the original, if that happens, it'll be different. It's not bad work, I just don't see how it's a drastic change.

EDIT: The first couple of times I played it through I made the same choices. Other times I made different choices. There still doesn't seem to really be that much of a visual difference in storytelling in this one. The main quibble I have is the removal of a few key storytelling elements, such as the dreams and some important sex scenes. The fireside drunken fuck is completely removed, as is the action during the storm. No choice I made lead me back to those scenes and those are, quite frankly, really important to the whole story.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
(y) better than the original game, keep it up(y)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Looking good, more than base game, then if scenes don't get ported should be somewhere not recognised or missing albeit still working, often event if one look to the games warnings.
Looking forward progress.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I don't understand what the purpose of this mod is. As of the current build through the morning of Day 10, it cuts out over 1/3rd of the sex scenes and options from the base game of Season 1. They are simply skipped with no choice at all in the story. Male dominant path options, S&M and other paths for major scenes aren't even triggerable. (Bar scene, hotel scene, boat scenes...) Almost all the dreams, the sex encounter path options for Day 9 and other scenes simply do not happen or even trigger. It just skips over them.

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
After Day 7, Evening, "Later...I don't feel like eating right now" I get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images/x86-x64/dan7.rpy", line 3021, in <module>
NameError: name 'talkanything' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "images/x86-x64/dan7.rpyc", line 3021, in script
  File "E:\Games\Lewd\LewdIslandRedux-redux-v3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Games\Lewd\LewdIslandRedux-redux-v3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Games\Lewd\LewdIslandRedux-redux-v3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/images/x86-x64/dan7.rpy", line 3021, in <module>
NameError: name 'talkanything' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lewd Island redux-v3.2
Mon Oct 12 01:14:33 2020

I click "Ignore", then I get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images/x86-x64/dan7.rpy", line 3029, in <module>
NameError: name 'd4volly' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "images/x86-x64/dan7.rpyc", line 3029, in script
  File "E:\Games\Lewd\LewdIslandRedux-redux-v3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Games\Lewd\LewdIslandRedux-redux-v3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Games\Lewd\LewdIslandRedux-redux-v3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/images/x86-x64/dan7.rpy", line 3029, in <module>
NameError: name 'd4volly' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lewd Island redux-v3.2
Mon Oct 12 01:16:53 2020
I click "ignore", then I'm back on track (for now)