Ren'Py - Lewd Lore: Isekai Fantasy [v0.3a] [HiZe Interactive]

1. 2.00 star(s)

-samael-

Click, click, click. Just another generic game (at least for now). Out of nowhere, you grope girls for no reason or real background. The storytelling reminds me a bit of "SexNote," but with generic graphics. Not even the initial plot is original.
    There is a brothel just to say that there is sex in the game. The mini-games are also generic.
    At least some effort was made on the GUI, I must admit.
    I might come back in 6 months to check the game again, but for now, this is my opinion on it. Good luck to Dev!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ultralazuli

This game is alright.

Not much too special here, but there does appear to be a pretty basic, but entirely functional. battle system. Plays like any other generic JRPG.

The models are cute, but not really sexy, for the most part. There are some succubi you can fuck, and they're pretty hot (as you would expect).

But what's funny is that, those succubi run a brothel, and unless you go out of your way to spend money on their services, protag-kun is a hypervirgin, anime style, even with oodles of girls getting dicked down in the beginning prologue before he meets truck-kun up close n personal.

I think the worst part, the part that will be divisive for people, is that this game's storyline is derivative dogwater. If you are someone who enjoys every isekai anime trope in the gamut, you'll love this. But it's so basic, blaise, and cliche that it's really turning me off. Which is a shame because there's some good stuff here; the battle system, raine, the UI/UIX.

Overall, I think a solid 3/5 is warranted. Hopefully there will be more of an actual plot latrer on, more than just "collect future fuckdolls"
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CreativeUsername4301

I can't believe this still doesn't have any reviews! Very promising quality and content for a 0.1. Love seeing the dev active on the forums too! There's a free patreon to see updates and vote, highly recommend checking that out. Looking forward to what's next!