3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
Very cool art. Among two dozens of indie games I started this summer drawings of LM are the best. Hope someday I'll make a present for myself and walk through the whole game just to watch at characters, emotions and interiors.

Gameplay is not just dull - it's balance seems to be broken. You work at brothel to get cheap money, then buy tons of health potions, go to the dungeon and force the cat to feed your infinitely seduced elf with HP and sometimes attack enemies. Again and again, until potions are over. Then you go to brothel... Not very fascinating. Sex and monster animations are ok though you watch them too often and they become annoying.

Reactions: camper00

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Very cool art. Among two dozens of indie games I started this summer drawings of LM are the best. Hope someday I'll make a present for myself and walk through the whole game just to watch at characters, emotions and interiors.

Gameplay is not just dull - it's balance seems to be broken. You work at brothel to get cheap money, then buy tons of health potions, go to the dungeon and force the cat to feed your infinitely seduced elf with HP and sometimes attack enemies. Again and again, until potions are over. Then you go to brothel... Not very fascinating. Sex and monster animations are ok though you watch them too often and they become annoying.
I believe the brothel is going to get some kind of reprocussion later on when game balance is looked at more thouroughly, i.e. a long-lasting debuff.

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
I believe the brothel is going to get some kind of reprocussion later on when game balance is looked at more thouroughly, i.e. a long-lasting debuff.
I hope so. Now brothel seems to be a legal cheat - a necessary measure to give a chance for newbies.

I tried again, made party of two melees. Brothel + potions + best armor at the forge. Vice versa, game became too easy in 20 minutes. At level 3 none could do any real harm. And with a gunsmith in a party we were a total nightmare for the 1st level of dungeon. This game needs more balance.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
At level 3 none could do any real harm. And with a gunsmith in a party we were a total nightmare for the 1st level of dungeon. This game needs more balance.
Have you tried going to the 2nd dungeon? It's not complete, but if you go to the Guild and pick the "iso test" option it'll take you to the 2nd dungeon's WIP section. The enemies there are way stronger, even with the best equipment available and my characters at Level 5 they put up a good fight.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
0.7.155a is out.
And 0.7.149a is now

Notable changes in new version
-Cat x Leeches animation finally completed, cum sequence shaded and wrapped.
-Added LARGE amount of voice action for lewds, yay!
It delayed new visual content a bit, buuut. Around 16-17 animations now have cute moans~

It was pretty hard but we managed to add Elf voice almost completely.
She is only missing battle voices. Cat still missing a bit of lewds, but should be added soon too.
Small extra note, Succubus animations have succubus voice added too~

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mmm yes. In terms of visual content, its not really far behind thou~
But Patreon version has a lot of moans, yes.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Lewdmaze 0-7-153a

Windows:

Linux:

Universal:

jarinkos

Aug 31, 2018
Windows defender found Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA36 in launcher.exe

Detected by 37/73 AVs

Last edited:
Reactions: gameboy1294

jarinkos

Aug 31, 2018
I don't know what to tell you, Malwarebytes, Avast, and nor Kaspersky found anything.
checked the file on virustotal and avast found Win64:Malware-gen in it, 37 AVs out of 73 found viruses in it, posted link already but its awaiting approval.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
checked the file on virustotal and avast found Win64:Malware-gen in it, 37 AVs out of 73 found viruses in it, posted link already but its awaiting approval.
saved you the trouble, nothing was found.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
The file in question is launcher.exe, not that one
This is from the universal file

This is from the windows standalone

This is from the Linux build

My guess is a false positive on the windows, but ill have to disassemble it and take a peak at it to know fro sure.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes