VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lewd Sibling Duo [v8.1] [Mike Meier]

1. 2.00 star(s)

BiggusDikkus

firstly, if it wasn't for the explanation of the game, on the OP I wouldn't know what is really going on.
    Secondly, there is no character build-up of any worth. For instance. A female student who, out of nowhere, tells her teacher (MC-2) about how slutty her mom has become trying to get pregnant and who has some how has found out about a secret research plan to restart the dead fertility brought on by some plague and wants to blackmail the MC-2 and MC-1, the teacher's brother who is the chief scientist in the development of this so-called fertility reboot, into being included in the program. Then the mom's plan is, effortlessly thwarted and she is turned into a sex slave without any rhyme or reason behind it ... or with any hint or becoming a part of the program.
    Third, the MC-1 tests the effects of this fertility drug by fondling the test subjects boobs and ass. Then we find out that the drug is just a body and bimbo enhancement drug that has nothing to do with fertility. Then the MC-2 seduces her student, once again effortlessly, ...arrgghhh. The student insists she isn't a lesbian ... yet is OK with the "friendly" sloppy kisses and groping. The plot and story line are so weak that I just want to hit skip button to move to the next scene; which is pointless since there is no real substance in that either.
    I find myself wondering if the author/developer is old enough to be playing these games, much less writing them.
    It is hard to be objective with a game whose review and criticism would be longer than the game itself.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

This game is considered average by me but it tries to do something different at least.
    The way it tries to switch between the brother and sister's viewpoint in the story is a bit novel but it has the problem that you can miss out on some content if you do not pick the uppermost option presented on the screen, which is a glaring oversight the dev made imo.
    As for the models used, that is as always a matter of taste and I think they are fine. The body morphing is novel as well and makes it more interesting as well.
    The quality of the renders is rather bad though and I am not talking about the 2-frame 'animations' which are passable at best. It is just the lighting and positioning of models in them feels and looks really thrown together with the mindset of 'good enough'. I find it lacking.
    Half chub at best
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rux

interesting storytelling accomplished by switching the POV back and forth between the brother and sister. On top of that, I really liked how you essentially get to play the "bad guys" (or at least be morally ambiguous) right from the start. The character models look good and I think this has a lot of potential.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

freka_man

Story: interesting plot, where cure for fertility seems to go wrong instead of curing them, is turning them hotter, and dumber funny at the same time hopefully will not go over the point where they just become too big tit or ass, where just they become ugly , the female protagonist seems to currently be kind of lesbian at the moment, hopefully there’s going to be a change in that and the male protagonist is the hero to fix her needs.

Renders: they seem of acceptable quality, however the part where sis hugs bro seems kind of weird unlike a actual hug, the possibilities at the moment are endless.

Originality: one can only hope we can a chance to mix our own serum (“Buahahaha” “giggly”), in sex games seems unique for me although is reminding me of a manga (harem world).

Renders: they seem of acceptable quality, the part where sis hugs bro seems weird unlike a actual hug, the rest of images seem to be just fine.

Sound: Currently I didn't hear any sounds not even for the BJ some slurp would be nice! No?

Playability: No issues of playing the story, currently too little options to play, a nice intro to the game, and the choices doesn't seem that currently choices have much effect.

Performance: there is no issues running the game for an early access, and .

Bugs: I haven't found any game breaking bugs, is a very linear game and is a VN.

Animations: There is a solo female on two chars, tit grope, talking so mouth movement for chars, facial expression changes

Voice Acting: currently none in game do not know what the future will bring. Although there is mouth movement, so I presume that would be integrated in the future.

Grammar: I found the English grammar to be ok, however I am not a grammar nazi, and is not my greatest asset.

Amount of content: currently at Update 1, game has potential, is quite short, a nice 15 to 25 minutes intro for the game, Sexual Content currently a nice tit grope, ass grope, a female on female action twice but no sex between, and a blow job.