EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image.png

Overview:
LSD features two main protagonists, brother - a prominent young biologist, and his older sister - a college professor. On a quest to rid the population of a terrible infertility plague that threatens the very existence of humanity, they discover that their solution has some interesting side effects on women.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-28
Release Date: 2018-12-28
Developer: Mike Meier -
Censorship: None
Version: Update 8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - -
MAC: - -
Linux: - -
Android (x86): - -
Android (ARM): - -
Others:

jenn_apart_sit_hand2.png aka_bar_dude8.png akabimb_office_stand7.png fgg_apart_standnaked.png jenn_bath4.png kate_apart_frenchkiss5.png kate_fgg_store_stand_change4.png jenn_office_floor_sit2.png aka_med_underwear_bend.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..that was different...i like that redhead..thats one hot render..lol...but i didnt immerse due to the switching characters..if i had the option to only play one i think i'd connect better with the game..but i can see it doing well with the multitudes that are not picky old farts like me :p

Reactions: Mike Meier

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Mike Meier Well, not every game needs incest, there's tons of games like that as it is, although I'm fond of them myself, but it's nice to have a change of scenery every now and then. Your game's concept seem interesting enough, think I might give it a whirl, and I'll return when I can give my opinion. Thanks for the upload and good luck :)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes