Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TiffanyMonroe It is a nice change of pace, isn't it? :) I myself am fond of incestual games, well, not incest itself but most of my favorite games contain that a lot, but by no means is it necessary to me, I can do without it. It's the story in games that's most important to me, building the characters and the relationship with them.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What is this ... a game with siblings that don't fuck?

An actual normal sibling relationship?

Incest is not my thing at all. I've been begging for more devs to use a bit of creativity and break out of this incest cycle.

Even better if it's got family that act like family and not future fuck holes.....

It's like the air suddenly smells fresher.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Gomly1980 Yeah it is very refreshing indeed. I personally don't mind incest at all in games, as long as it isn't that "You're my sister and I love you, now lets hit the sack and get laid" kind of thing that most games with incest content forces down our throats. But if the story is believable, and if the relationship is believable and gradually but slowly progresses toward it, then I'm cool with it. That's pretty much all I ask of games; make me believe the story, make it good, and you'll have me as a fan, haha.

Reactions: Mike Meier

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Here is a quick review before dropping it in the stare dropping it in the star review:
Story: intresting plot where seems to go wrong instead of cring turning them hotter, and dumber funny at the same time hopefully will not go over the point where they just review
Story: intresting plot where seems to go wrong instead of cring turning them hotter, and dumber funny at the same time hopefully will not go over the point where they just become to big tit or ass, where just becomes ugly xD, the female protagonist seems to currently be kinda lezbo atm, hopefully there gonna be a change in that and the male protagonist is the hero to fix her needs.
Renders: they seem of acceptable quality, however the part where sis hugs bro seems kinda weird unlike a actual hug, the possibilities at the moment are endless.
Originality: in sex games seems kinda unique for me but then again kinda comes close to a manga (harem world), one could only hope we can a chance to mix our own serum buahahaha giggly.
Renders: they seem of acceptable quality, however the part where sis hugs bro seems kinda weird unlike a actual hug, the possibilities at the moment are endless.
Sound: Currently i didn't hear any sounds not even for the bj :( some slurp would be nice! No?
Playability: No issues of playing the story, howeve currently to little options to play, a nice intro to the game, however doesn't seem that currently choices have much affect.
Performance: there is no issues running the game for a early access.
Bugs: I haven't found any game breaking buggs, but is a very liniar game and is a VN.
Animations
: There is a solo female on two chars, tit grope, talking so mouth movement for chars, facial expresion changes
Voice Acting: currently none in game do not know what the future will bring. and a BJ one xD and a bit of french kissing animation.
Grammar: I found the english grammar to be ok, however I am not a grammar nazi, and is not my greatest asset.
Amount of content: currently at Update 1, game has potential, is quite short, a nice 15min intro into the game, action currently a nice tit grope, ass grope, a female on female action twice but no sex between, and a blow job.

New Dev, so I gonna give a 4 out of 5 stars!
Showing some love!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the female protagonist seems to currently be kinda lezbo atm, hopefully there gonna be a change in that and the male protagonist is the hero to fix her needs.
The female protag is a lesbian and there is no incest so the male and female protag won't be doing any fucking.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
The female protag is a lesbian and there is no incest so the male and female protag won't be doing any fucking.
Now now young mind, why would she take the serum for fertility if she ain't planing, to have kids, buahhahahaha.
And who better, than a loving brother?
Just saying!
Unless, we going NTR why you ask because she said he said ( I LOVE YOU), just putting that out there?

Reactions: rgnar62

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Devs own words, no incest ... he said it right in this thread.
You know this is DA INTERNET, there will mods buhahahhahaha.
Sadly the dev himself cannot add incest due to Patreon.
However, there is TAGS as cheating, blackmail, corruption, where possibilieties of such tags make possible, and lets not forget you make a serum that makes women, extremly horny.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not in my game .... no dick in my lesbian fantasies.

You know this is DA INTERNET, there will mods buhahahhahaha.
Sadly the dev himself cannot add incest due to Patreon.
However, there is TAGS as cheating, blackmail, corruption, where possibilieties of such tags make possible, and lets not forget you make a serum that makes women, extremly horny.
All I know is we have a game with no incest and it's refreshing.

We need more games without incest.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Not in my game .... no dick in my lesbian fantasies.
Bro you could just said that, I have the issue of playing female protag cuz things get out of hand, I do not allow myself to play as female because I am just not right xD
However all my games are just incest buhahaahaa corruption level over 9000 just saying xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@freka_man Well, the dev did say that there is no incest in this game and there won't be any and I have my doubts that anybody is going to make a mod for the game that would include any incest into the game. And with the tons of games out there with incest, I think it's good that we finally have a game without it.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Message to the DEV, gimme another month should be employed by then I hope xD, and will drop my support on patreon!
Much Love Keep Up the GOOD work!

Reactions: Mike Meier

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
@freka_man Well, the dev did say that there is no incest in this game and there won't be any and I have my doubts that anybody is going to make a mod for the game that would include any incest into the game. And with the tons of games out there with incest, I think it's good that we finally have a game without it.
Why you have to kill a guy dreams?!
Did I do something to you?!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@freka_man Haha, sorry about that :p But I think a lot of people have been waiting for a game that doesn't include that particular kink :p Don't get me wrong, some of my favorite games contain a lot of incestual relationships, in example Milfy City, but it's not a necessary kink to have :p

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes