Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Devs own words, no incest ... he said it right in this thread.
Yes, but then latter clarified, with no incest planned, meaning that can change. Now I understand for those without the incest fetish this is a breath of fresh air, I for one hate NTR, and many other popular fetishes, and so I am very happy when it is not in a game, or if it is, it is obviously, optional. So should the dev decide to include incest eventually, then I would agree it would need to be an optional feature for those who don't like Incest, but enjoy this game.

Reactions: Jcompt and Rroarr

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Think i played too many incest games. when doing a story with siblings i just expect things to happen between them eventually. to have the choice would be nice anyway. There are some very good games around with no incest i very much enjoy like Depraved Awakening and ToML. But somehow, when there's a sister around, i want the MC stick his D in her^^

Gonna try it anyway. I have no idea if the story is written so it makes me forget the sister as a viable love/lust interest

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Life is all about choices
Wear a Blue t-shirt, wear a red t-shirt. Eat muesli, have a fried breakfast. Drink a beer, have a glass of orange juice.
Choose the incest path, choose the non-incest path.
Choices empower you.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Incest has followed NTR for me, i'm sick of the sight of it. I'd rather avoid it completely.

It's at the point where a game can't come out with a brother or sister without the forums filling up with people demanding they fuck. It's boring and overdone.

Reactions: Jcompt

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Incest has followed NTR for me, i'm sick of the sight of it. I'd rather avoid it completely.

It's at the point where a game can't come out with a brother or sister without the forums filling up with people demanding they fuck. It's boring and overdone.
Well if the forum is filling up with people "demanding" then it's clearly not boring to them ( yet ).
But, i agree with your opinion on it. Let there be a sex game with a normal brother /sister relationship and let the Dev do his thing. However when you just read the title you would expect it to be an incest thingy

Reactions: Galavan

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Gl with the new game Mike, but should really consider a title change for the next update. No one will really mind, it's like IHOP saying "Oh, that whole IHOb thing was just a stunt really, like New Coke, our bad."

Otherwise, even without actual incest, the title implies that the siblings will be "Cruel Intentions" kind of lewd - like competing/betting on the same character to have sex with, talking to each other about who they are doing, or going so far as not having sex with each other, but one watches while the sibling has sex with another character and maybe he/she joins those two in a three-way, but since they are having sex with them and not each other it's not incest.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Interesting game, I like the dynamics between the siblings. Shame about no incest though.

I understand some people are tired of incest, but it's just another fetish, if it's not the main focus of the game you won't even notice it unless you pursue it. Look at , a lovely game with a great story, that just happens to have some incest if you want to.

Either way, great game, the female protag is hot, horny but not a dumb whore and seems to be in control. Should be fun playing her.

Reactions: Mike Meier

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Surprisingly good start. A little weird that you have options to switch between the siblings since you have to anyway. A bit of a useless button eh?

Regardless, good story. Sexy content. Looking forward to more.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
You might want to change the name of your game. Incest or not, the title alone might be enough for Patreon to think it involves incest and shut it down. They're pretty anal these days.

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Just released Update 1.1!

Changelog:
- fixed many grammatical errors and typos

No new content. So if you played Update 1 already, don't bother.

Big thanks to for proofreading the script!

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017

For me it doesn't really matter if it's incest or not, if there's a hot girl in a game, I want to see her naked and do nasty stuff to her. I play adult game for the sex scenes mostly but that's just my taste. I can understand people don't like incest and would like to avoid it but personally I like it when I can have sex with any woman in the game, being related doesn't really matter as it doesn't change my excitement level.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm happy there is no incest..not my cuppa tea..i just want to become that redhead's new "master" domination is what i'm all about..even when i'm being a nice guy :p

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I understand some people are tired of incest, but it's just another fetish, if it's not the main focus of the game you won't even notice it unless you pursue it.
It might be just a fetish, but it is also a major plot changing element. It is possible to make it avoidable, but it would require a lot of work for the developer to manage two (very) different branches in the same game. So i rather say no to it and get a longer game with more content.

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
hmmm infertility crisis... solved. Gilliad could have learned from this but maybe they didn't play it because it had no incest?

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Very interesting...
The attachment between brother and sister can be incestuous without having acts. Eroticism is more about suggesting than showing.
Besides, you can imagine what you want, right?:p

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes