RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, I played this to a point and stopped at about the time where the big choice with Ashley wasn't fully implemented. I mean, all those choices up to that point on the Brother side were supposed to be about what to do at that point and the only choice available was "ruin girl who actually had feelings for you's life". No thanks.

I'll come back and try it again later.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The Developer said he's going to put this game on hold.

Maybe a good decision. I liked the premise of the game, but the last update was nothing.

So I hope his new project will have a better progress - the first renders look good.

Reactions: Azula02

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Marked abandoned. no posts since January, he hasnt even posted about the new game like he promised.

Mictian_KoN

Feb 25, 2018
I really enjoyed playing this Game. To Bad that it is Abandond. Hopefully the Creator or an other Creator will take it further. It has so many Potential.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Is there any good femdom scenes in the game? I see lots of game has femdom tag but, no femdom in th game.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
So just three woman to corrupt Ashley,Jen and Kate?. The game had potential,it would have been great if there were more female test subjects. Oh Well.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes