Unity LEWDAPOCALYPSE (ex Remake Evil 3: Resident Penesis)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
600x900_1.png
Hey Guys!
We have updated the game and added a lots of new content in it!
The demo is updated in the Steam page:
Also we've translated the game to a lots of languages with help of our great community!
Have fun!

If you have problems with access to the game, try this links:

Last edited:
Reactions: Linger_Dinger

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
It's look fun and also very cheap, but I'm not going to buy it on Steam lol:ROFLMAO:

Edit: Finally decided to try it, it's worse than I expected. I've got bored after a minute of play, dunno, maybe it's worth it price but I'm not impressed.
Honestly, artstyle is nice, artist who drew it are definitely talented, but gameplay is just meh. Also puzzles, holy mother of God, making picture puzzles in adult/hentai games is just lame, I'm not a 5 years old to enjoy this type of minigames.

Last edited:

rec26r

Sep 6, 2017
It's look fun and also very cheap, but I'm not going to buy it on Steam lol:ROFLMAO:

Edit: Finally decided to try it, it's worse than I expected. I've got bored after a minute of play, dunno, maybe it's worth it price but I'm not impressed.
Honestly, artstyle is nice, artist who drew it are definitely talented, but gameplay is just meh. Also puzzles, holy mother of God, making picture puzzles in adult/hentai games is just lame, I'm not a 5 years old to enjoy this type of minigames.
So you are 10, and playing this kind of game
This is a gem and besides being underage, you didn't put your glasses on, cmon bruv
Kid just go and play with some wooden toys, or learn how to write a review, or anything else really

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doarcutine
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote