Collection - Video - lewdgazer collection [2024-09-14] [lewdgazer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jtemper

Watching how Lewdgazer's work developed in time is a true delight. From a promising start as a more "conventional" creator, he slowly but surely dives deep into the erotic: from bdsm to the risky thrill of public sex and all the "jobs" we know and love in between. Take, for instance, my personal favorite, "Lili and Asuka's public affair" (#53). Both girls are in a subway train, fully dressed, as Lili starts fingerfucking Asuka from behind. We get only glimpses of Asuka's pussy and it is Lili's mischievousness and Asuka's struggle between shame and pleasure, paired with great voice acting, that carry the scene until Asuka finally gives in, climaxes and immediately looks around scared that someone had witnessed it. Well, I did and it was hotter than a thousand gangbangs put together. Sure, it is the shameless fetishist in me writing. But if the fetishist in you (shameless or not) is reading, well, I highly recommend checking out this thread.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

maybemaybe112

Great quality, and it gets better as time goes on(which is what really matters). The Artist is creative and talented, most of the situations are pretty hot. If you like blowjob then this is good artist to follow from time to time.