• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
It is not as you say badly written.....half of the game is in German....ergo,how can I play a game if half of it is a different language? Sorry,but hard nope from me until you translate German parts into English

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
there are a lot more gifs in the folder than there is currently content for the straight sex is only with one guy
or there are two lesbians to play with the junkyard owner and the freeloader
If you play this the first thing is to get your energy up by working out .....and do the job in your room of writing everyday for $100 .When you save up the 1000 required for rent, any thing left over after the rent payment can be used to purchase add- ons like new rooms, its all about time and money management.

energy tops out at 150 you go up 5 energy with each work out
working on machines will raise you one level at a time
Charisma can be increased by going to the market and talking to people
remember

tortilla chips , willy wonka , a photo in the fridge, mould for a pet ,and if they ask if your are a robot answer Are you .

each correct answer will get you 1 charisma

Reactions: AelphysTerra

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
remember

tortilla chips , willy wonka , a photo in the fridge, mould for a pet ,and if they ask if your are a robot answer Are you .

each correct answer will get you 1 charisma
Are you a robot working for willy wonka who keeps a photo in the fridge and has mould for a pet who eats tortilla chips?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
One advice, if I may: as a non-native english speaker myself, do not let any parts on your game in another language besides english, that gives a very bad first impression.

One thing is to have bad english (look at me) and another is to leave part of the User interface without translating. Please try to correct that, because your game looks nice on the other aspects, like design. I wish you all the best for your project.

nkdozzy

Dec 21, 2021
I rather have a dual language dialog than one of those machine translated Russian games. But to be fair I speak English and German

Reactions: AelphysTerra

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
generally it looks good. solid qol, neat ui .

some minor things.
i saw some german language(but i dont read anyway)
scene with cosmo with lots of vid frames made me laggy. maybe to move em to next pages
weighty. compressing or torrent link could help with downloading

unfortunately my preferences differs.
2 or 3 npcs are fems . so lesbo-heavy. id prefer m/f scenes unlocking.
it is datesimy sbx. so stat grind. (which i never do and cheat instead). i need quests chains. or dunno, some additional mechanics. there were glimps of introduing one npc to another, which could be it . corrupt and facilitate their banging each other

Jun 10, 2017
Well, more than 2gb but not much quests for now. Not that bad at all. Sadly - not much people for interact, and only two rooms. Wanna see more opportunity to entertane all the guests in future updates.

Reactions: LittleTrap

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
:KEK: lol must be lady boy making this game... " where you (the female protagonist) run a hostel " why not just make an option is HTML game!