Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
1685122393614.png

Overview:
Lewds: The Cult of Sex is a browser based card game with images and audio that plays like the game Reigns. It can be run on both a mobile phone and a desktop computer. Both online and offline version is available for the game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-29
Release Date: 2023-05-29
Developer: LewdsDev - - @LewdsDev
Censored: No
Version: 2023-05-29
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

1685122327343.png 1685122332817.png 1685122335820.png 1685122338311.png

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
"Card game" :PogChamp:Say no more.:KappaPride:

Nevermind, false alarm everyone. If you were hoping for the deck building experience, there doesn't seem to be any. What the dev means by "card" game is that all the text is presented on a white card, like the one in the preview images.
Gameplay consists of swiping right or left for "yes" and "no" or progress to the next screen.
Events seem to be randomized, but that's about it. Game can abruptly end because RNG was not kind to you.

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
meh. The "gameplay" consists of moving your card to left or right to make simplest decisions. Pics are lowres and pixelated.
Idea might be good but execution in the current form is just bad imho. Every action felt like a chore during a 3-5min test.

GameAndy

Dec 16, 2017
Thank you very much. This game has a lot of potential. I played all the parts about the kingdom and thought it would be cool to have something like that in NSFW style. Cool. I will keep an eye on this project.

Jan 11, 2018
"Card game" :PogChamp:Say no more.:KappaPride:

Nevermind, false alarm everyone. If you were hoping for the deck building experience, there doesn't seem to be any. What the dev means by "card" game is that all the text is presented on a white card, like the one in the preview images.
Gameplay consists of swiping right or left for "yes" and "no" or progress to the next screen.
Events seem to be randomized, but that's about it. Game can abruptly end because RNG was not kind to you.
yeah its a parody of the game "reigns"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdsTheCultOfSex-2023.05.29
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm not sure about this so far. It has a kind of interesting premise, but it doesn't feel well put together at the moment. For instance, I get an event where some dude sends me a hot photo and wants me to respond in kind, I select 'no' only for the next card to explain how I'm taking a naughty selfie for the guy anyway (Also his name changed)

With work it could be better, but right now it seems disjointed.

EDIT: I kept avoiding doing lewd things with dudes, hoping to encounter some lesbian content. There was one art gallery event that kept repeating, where I got to look at a nude lady at the gallery without interacting with her. Then my character randomly decided to turn to God and become a Nun and the game ended.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I can see the concept working, but right now it needs a lot of work.

For one, the writing isn't sexy or funny. There's a lot of 'his dick goes into your mouth' and 'the man touches your butt'. It's just not very exciting and considering it makes up the majority of the game's content, it's a bit disappointing.

The images are also blurred out and the only reason I can imagine why is that the characters portrayed don't look like yours. I find that a rather weak reason, as it just ends up looking ugly more than anything else.

Finally, the logic is non-existent. In my first playthrough, I got the 'AIDS' ending, even without having completed a sex act (only gave oral sex once and stopped part way through). I barely got to explore the game before this happened. I'd argue that a lot of people who play these sorts of sandbox adult games want to explore without having to worry about real-life consequences and it kinda sucks how quickly the game can come to an end.

Still, it's early days and if the dev works on the points above, I can see the game becoming rather enjoyable.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Imagine sticking your phone on 27" 4K screen. That is how bad this game loooks on a PC. The movement of the game screen looks cool.. the first 5 seconds. Then it becomes annoying.

Reactions: 69ztare

MassCDP

Feb 12, 2023
"Harper asks if you're a virgin."

Admit it

"Harper doesn't seem to trust you on this one."

BITCH YOU LITERALLY FUCKED ME LIKE 4 CARDS AGO

Reactions: possiblyanon

LewdsDev

May 7, 2023
Thanks for the feedback.

Obviously, the game hasn't been in development for very long, but I felt like I needed some external advice on what works well and what doesn't, just so I don't waste time working on the wrong things.

Yes, the pictures are pixelated because AI art is flawed and I don't have an artist, so I assumed that would be the less bad choice. Since no one liked it, we're just going to use high-res versions from now on.

(We will switch to more than 2 choices in the sex scenes at some point just to make them more interesting, but we'll stick with the limit for most other kinds of choices.)