• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Lewisia Blooming in the Sea of Trees [Final] [P-can]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Game's a bit clunky controls wise but can be challenging with its tower defense style. Artwork looks like retro phantasy star but with enchanced graphics. Also, the game is friendly with tutorials.

The only nitpick would be the purple text font. It can be difficult to see inside the transparent text box sometimes. Other than that, not a bad game but not more than 3/5 imo.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

aktzv

After a long time the RPGM game wich is not just a japansee "run of the mill".

Yes, there may not be as many options as in other games, it is more story-driven. But I cannot say that I lack content. Also, I really liked the animated art and look of the MC (which was not over-sexualised and was more fit looking). Al thought the art graphically may be done better, since it was looking little bit raw.
    And the "tower defense" battle system was a fresh experience, and something which I much more enjoy than classical RPGM battle system.

After all, I rally enjoy this game, and can only recommend.
    Also hope for more of games like this
  3. 2.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

It's an interesting concept but that's about it. The tower defense mechanics are clunky and overly simple, the only way to really lose is by misclicking a movement action and wasting a dozen turns. The translation is raw MTL as best I can tell so I won't comment too much on the plot, seemed like a fairly generic lust crest storyline though. With the H-scenes your mileage may vary, the art style really didn't click for me though and the machine translation couldn't carry the weight either.