EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.gif

Overview:
In the sea of trees where the sacred tree rises, a gate appears that calls forth demons driven by inferiority complexes from time to time. Struggling to protect her family and friends from their hands is LEWISIA, a young girl from Atwood. One night, when a cursed emblem appears on her body, LEWISIA finally goes to town to seek help. Through her interactions with many people, she decides to search for the truth behind the series of events.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-12-29
Original Title: 樹海に咲くレウィシア
Developer: P-can -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_103.jpg Screenshot_101.jpg Screenshot_104.jpg FB_DI8Q6MQ9__Q@J05TSTMW.png 02K_97A6_CDZ_EMYPVXOTP7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
What kind of game is this exactly? Is there a battle system?
I'd say its a kind of tower defence, except your unit is the only one shooting (so far). Most I have been able to place so far are blockades to block the goblins. Havent played too much of it but the 2 ways to lose are having too many enemies reach the end point and getting fucked too much by the enemies on the map itself.
Furthermore litle point in replaying maps because the victory rewards are one time only.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
This art looks very dated, and this came out this year. It feels odd, looks kinda good.

Jun 22, 2017
The game art really looks solid with no chibi style, which is amazing. But is this like the previous game where most sex scenes are just tentacle sex??
I'm quite sure their former had a male protagonist and had mostly succubi enemies. The sex scenes were majorly normal ones, either with human women or succubi. I don't really remember a tentacle scene. Therefore, I think you think of the wrong game.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I'm quite sure their former had a male protagonist and had mostly succubi enemies. The sex scenes were majorly normal ones, either with human women or succubi. I don't really remember a tentacle scene. Therefore, I think you think of the wrong game.
You misunderstood me. I was not talking about a game by the same author, I was referring to another game that came recently named Exorcist Rio which is mostly about tentacle sex. And I was hoping this game not to be like that one, you know... not having too much tentacle sex..

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
The poetry in this one is VERY bad. You will be better off keeping the game in japanese and just using a text parser or clip logger to vomit everything into DeepL.

The UI is very crusty too, but that is mostly just the author going about making RPGMaker do things RPGMaker was never designed to do in a very inefficient way.

Corruption progression is story locked. Main character's stats aren't, but there is no tangible meaning to them if you don't progress the story. Don't waste your time grinding battle rape. Also the stats are global. Even if you restart the map, whatever changes were made to the MC's H-stats will stay.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
does the "animated" tag refer to only the on-field sprite things? or are the scenes animated too?
That's a good question, I believe it's typical picture swapping animated here, not full animation.
They should make another tag clarifying such things in game.

Such as :
Animated: moving pictures in sex scenes.
Animation: full 3d or pixel art animation.

Or something like that. Also it's more common to be animated with rpgm.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
That's a good question, I believe it's typical picture swapping animated here, not full animation.
They should make another tag clarifying such things in game.

Such as :
Animated: moving pictures in sex scenes.
Animation: full 3d or pixel art animation.

Or something like that. Also it's more common to be animated with rpgm.
yea there needs to be a subcategory because people be using ANIMATED wayyyyyy to easily they even add it for like 1 cg scene also with the lazy blank silhouettes.

Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
yea there needs to be a subcategory because people be using ANIMATED wayyyyyy to easily they even add it for like 1 cg scene also with the lazy blank silhouettes.
I'm a fan of animation too, and I know for a fact, that most of rpgm games, has still animated images, you can even check inside game folders whole images there. Some games does it fluently some games, has it rough. It's really hard to say, and differs from person to person, which is is more tasteful. But astonishing art can sometimes helps you forget that fact. :D

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes