RPGM - Lezdom CEO Fantasy [v.4] [Noxurtica]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Daame

Another Noxurtica game, which is automatically a must play!

This is good for a demo, the scenes are like domming your buisness rivals.
    The writing is good, art could use more pieces and quality tho, but the idea and concept is good and unique, so i'll give it a pass.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shinlaw

[v.4]

Nice little game with lezdom focus (surprise). MC is the dom, which is extremely rare in general and which earns +1* by my personal bias.

Gameplay is very simple, but there's a lot of field to build up on. Right now it's barebones and you can finish the game by clicking randomly.

Combat is implemented in form of debates. Instead of your usual elemental advantages/weaknesses you have general topics like "labor" or "accounting". Works very well in the games concept.

Story is not worth mentioning so far. It's there as an excuse to do some lezdom.

H-scenes are, how do you say it, hot in theory? They are implemented in form of training your defeated business rivals and so far there're two of them with a number of different positions. Art is not hot at all though, which is devs signature it seems. But writing and the setting itself is pretty good and I would even say carries.