[R>Proofreader] Paid LF native english proofreader

Aug 2, 2022
Project:
- game release soon

Developer:
- Short Lemonade

Looking for:
- proofreader. Check the 6000 words dialogs and up errors in english.

Preferred method of contact:
- MP

Job Description:
- English is not my native language. Need proofreader before release.
++ English native
+ If possible, able to read french

- I would like to have a qualitative result so I would pay whatever it takes.

The proofreader will access to final release so must sign a confidentiality agreement

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Hello, I am a semi-retired college professor of IT for over 10 years. I have a dream of eventually doing my own game development however I do not have the resources to do so right now. Looking for a project where I can proofread and possibly make suggestions. Being a college professor, English is very important and one of my strong suits.

Not sure what MP means but willing to learn. Please let me know and thank you in advance

Reactions: Short Lemonade

David Bates

Oct 22, 2018
Hello, Amateur writer here, published 1 book, and currently on my 2nd, however more than happy to take a look at what you have and advise of any issues, or suggest revisions as needed.

Reactions: Short Lemonade
Aug 2, 2022
Hello, I am a semi-retired college professor of IT for over 10 years. I have a dream of eventually doing my own game development however I do not have the resources to do so right now. Looking for a project where I can proofread and possibly make suggestions. Being a college professor, English is very important and one of my strong suits.

Not sure what MP means but willing to learn. Please let me know and thank you in advance
Hi, thanks for your interest. Send me a private message via F95Zone.

Regards,

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, Amateur writer here, published 1 book, and currently on my 2nd, however more than happy to take a look at what you have and advise of any issues, or suggest revisions as needed.
Hello, is this position still open , I've worked as a proof reader on some games before
Your profiles can interest me so send me a private message via F95zone to see if we can work together.

Regards,

Aug 4, 2018
Hi. Still looking for a proofreader. I'm an English teacher, editor and proofreader. My discord is deepest desires#9643, or how can I contact you? I've also sent you a DM

Blakwhole

Aug 12, 2018
If your still looking I have 15 years experience at proofreading. Rates negotiable. Either way good luck with your game.