Seeking LF> Purely Yuri/Lesbian Focused RPG

Jul 5, 2018
So I'm looking for an RPG where lesbians are the main focus.

No males including beasts or monsters, ie orcs, goblins, wolves, etc. Monster girls and creatures that don't even remotely resemble humanoids or animals such as slimes, those weird flower things, and tentacles are allowed as long as a decent amount of lesbian content is included. Text-based doesn't do it for me and there's plenty of posts on VNs so that's not a problem. I prefer RPG games though I don't mind atypical ones like lust doll.

Favored fetishes (not required):
- lactation
- submissive lead
- Light BDSM
Absolute No Fetishes (if you like this stuff all power to you it's just fiction but not my thing)
- Gore
- Beastiality
- Necrophilia

Summary:
- yuri focus
- no text-based or VN
- no humanoid or beast monsters excluding monster girls

Examples:
- Close but not quite: Lily Knight Saga: I was nearly 9 hours in (before my hard drive went poof fml) and there has been no het sex in exception of one scene with toys and two scenes off-screen.
- A bit on the unique end but lust doll with all the het options disabled.
- I wish there was more lesbian content but rain's rave was pretty good only 1 het scene.

Note as of 5:01 PM GMT Saturday, Jul 11 2020 I made significant changes to this post to increase clarity and narrow down results slightly.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guild Project maybe, it's the only yuri game I know of that's not a visual novel. I don't think there's much to it yet though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I forgot about about Sakura Dungeon. One of Winged Cloud's series of yuri visual novels, but this one is part rpg too. So maybe you'll like it...

Jul 5, 2018
I forgot about about Sakura Dungeon. One of Winged Cloud's series of yuri visual novels, but this one is part rpg too. So maybe you'll like it...
thanks sorry about the obscenely slow reply.
edit: just got down to trying it after playing for about an hour but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of sexual content. Clothes ripping does not count IMO, the characters are still mostly covered even when they are torn even with the uncensored patch applied, and skimming through the game files seems to support that.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm working on my lesbian focused adventure on RPG Maker engine Mind Drifter.

- lesbian focused
- adventure, arcade, exploration and i'm planning to add puzzles
- no monsters (at least in current version)
- planning to add moderate F/f domination

- nothing even slightly close to the 'Lily Knight Saga'. :)

Reactions: katsura kotaro
Jul 5, 2018
I'm working on my lesbian focused adventure on RPG Maker engine Mind Drifter.

- lesbian focused
- adventure, arcade, exploration and i'm planning to add puzzles
- no monsters (at least in current version)
- planning to add moderate F/f domination

- nothing even slightly close to the 'Lily Knight Saga'. :)
thanks but I generally don't play games still in development unless there is a significant amount of content.

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
thanks but I generally don't play games still in development unless there is a significant amount of content.
Ooops, hi there! :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "significant amount of content". :) But you need to know i'm not making 'visual novels' or turn based grindo-something or sleep-piss-work-sleep simulators. So it's hard to judge how much content it have. :) Most players cannot even go through the only large arcade level in my game.

upd. You may considering it's like spam but on the last week i added new free-for-all game wallpapers on my patreon page.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
Ooops, hi there! :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "significant amount of content". :) But you need to know i'm not making 'visual novels' or turn based grindo-something or sleep-piss-work-sleep simulators. So it's hard to judge how much content it have. :) Most players cannot even go through the only large arcade level in my game.

upd. You may considering it's like spam but on the last week i added new free-for-all game wallpapers on my patreon page.
A couple questions; Is it a puzzle game? 'Cause I'm terrible at puzzle games. Also about how many hours would you say are in the game currently at the average pace for the typical player of your game.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
A couple questions; Is it a puzzle game? 'Cause I'm terrible at puzzle games. Also about how many hours would you say are in the game currently at the average pace for the typical player of your game.
Nope... mix of adventure and arcade with lesbian proto.

I think there is about 40 min of gameplay. :)

upd. And yeep... i'm desperate about arcade levels testers.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
Nope... mix of adventure and arcade with lesbian proto.

I think there is about 40 min of gameplay. :)

upd. And yeep... i'm desperate about arcade levels testers.
Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by arcade when I think of arcade things like those racing games where you sit in a cockpit and shooter ones where you hold the gun a blow up zombies and that's obviously not the case here.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
2D arcade on RPGM. :)

You walking on dream levels and spreading spells in real time. Killing enemies. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm working on а new project. :)

I think if nothing disastrous happens, then the release will be within a week. This will be first episode for voyeur walking simulator about lesbian conspiracy. :) Free wallpapers available on my patreon.