Collection Pinup Liang Xing Collection [2024-03-16] [Jason Liang]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Alright, here's November but, I've come with a bit of bad news.
2023-11 Art only
2023.112月整合海报.jpg

Ok now for the bad news. I've decided I'm going to stop pledging to this artist for now. I don't like what I'm seeing. Yes, we're getting more characters but at the cost of quality. A lot of these recent works seem rushed out. I feel like I'm paying for unfinished products at this point. There's still a lot to be desired. Looks like the guy is going for quantity over quality. His artworks are still amazing (when they're actually finished), and I would gladly resub in the future.

So with that I'm off to support a different artist.

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Thanks for providing so far!
I did notice the drop of quality as well but maybe it's because he's still doing the 100 day challenge thing.
Maybe check back after it's over lol
I did not notice that challenge lol, will definitely check back then.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
It seems the file "Sombra LE SSERAFIM x OVERWATCH2 / Sombra 18+3.jpg" is broken, making it impossible to complete the download in zip. Or is it just me with this glitch? All other files downloaded normally.
nevermind

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

CORRECTION POST

Fixed
: Copy-Paste Error

Address your eternal gratitude to Voyager2 for pointing it out.

There is a lot of Facepalms to express your disappointment for Uploader's momentarily lacking editing skills.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT 'Like' Voyager2's Post but 'Facepalm' Uploader's Post.

Eggplant88

Apr 24, 2024
Hello Everyone. The March 2024 pictures have still not be posted on the internet. I wouldn't want it to become lost media, does anyone have the photos?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote