Collection Pinup Liang Xing Collection [2024-05-12] [Jason Liang]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
One of the early terms of.... well AztoDio not LiangXing (11 Term )
OMG sorry, I didn't noticed I posted on the wrong thread! had the two tabs open haha, but anywas thanks a lot for replying! you can delete my post, sorry!

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
Hi Everybody, hope you are all amazing! I have some sad news to share, we are going a really though economical crisis in my country (Costa Rica) and the exchange rate for U.S dollars is absolutely insane, a transaccion in U.S dollars is almost a luxury these days due to the sell value of that currency, given this and the fact that I must start trying to save some extra money for emergencies, I won't be able to sustain none of the Patreon subscriptions I had at least not right now, therefore, I ve opted out of Liang Xing's patreon until further notice. Needless to say, I won't be sharing the rewars on June since I won't be getting them.

I truly apologize for this, and it's been a pleasure to share the rewars with all of you these past months! Hopefully, somebody else can't step in my shoes and share the rewards instead of me. If not, I do apologize again and will let you knoe when something changes and I'm able to share again.

Thank you so much and stay safe! :)

Voidprowler

Jan 28, 2022
Hi Everybody, hope you are all amazing! I have some sad news to share, we are going a really though economical crisis in my country (Costa Rica) and the exchange rate for U.S dollars is absolutely insane, a transaccion in U.S dollars is almost a luxury these days due to the sell value of that currency, given this and the fact that I must start trying to save some extra money for emergencies, I won't be able to sustain none of the Patreon subscriptions I had at least not right now, therefore, I ve opted out of Liang Xing's patreon until further notice. Needless to say, I won't be sharing the rewars on June since I won't be getting them.

I truly apologize for this, and it's been a pleasure to share the rewars with all of you these past months! Hopefully, somebody else can't step in my shoes and share the rewards instead of me. If not, I do apologize again and will let you knoe when something changes and I'm able to share again.

Thank you so much and stay safe! :)
Hey.
Thank you for your contribution thus far. Don’t apologize. Everyone in this thread is grateful that you shared files by spending your own money.
I hope things get better for you soon.
Take good care friend. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote