Collection Pinup Liang Xing Collection [2024-05-12] [Jason Liang]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Anyone got the Jan. pack?
January 2023? It was uploaded by Maiwa, but someone didn't like the fact that there was a bonus set which is a duplicate from previous release and voiced their opinion and distaste. So the link was removed and Maiwa left.

I can reupload this pack this weekend if it isn't shared by someone else by then.

Reactions: qqslg

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
January 2023? It was uploaded by Maiwa, but someone didn't like the fact that there was a bonus set which is a duplicate from previous release and voiced their opinion and distaste. So the link was removed and Maiwa left.

I can reupload this pack this weekend if it isn't shared by someone else by then.
It’s unbelievable that some kind people offer free rewards and people still hate it?! It’s really bad not to know how to appreciate, and we lost a hero, the January package is up to you, thanks in advance

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
So what's the difference between the $5 and $7 pledge? I looked over it and man so many redundant packages haha. Also I'm going to assume if I sub between 1st-5th of May, I would get April reward. I can probably help out with this month's reward.

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
Honestly without sex scenes his arts are so boring. I never collected his arts before he started draw them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote