• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Completed Libido Outbreak - Escape through the corrupted town [v1.01] [BeamLD]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
Why all german devs are like this, they are lazy coders, I mean no run button which every rpgm game has, no save which every rpgm game has and no struggle mechanic. the worst is the proximity code, its not actually 5 steps it's 5 steps in every possible direction and even counts behind the terrains and walls, there are no indicators and the images are not clear and options menu has only 1 option, damn I mean did the dev even do anything?? I say german because the text in pause menu are still in german apparently.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
is this a bad end only game? or is there a actual corruption mechanic.. i hate how most male corruption games that arent you being the crrupt are just bad end only games..i want more male mc games where you have a corruption gauge or mechanic like.
The Hero's in the Making and the Demon Queen's Assassins..
i saw a few negative comments and honestly while i agree there could have been more to that game as i my previous comment ,what im quating, said over all it was still a good first game

MarceloYuri

Mar 7, 2018
This got to be one of the worst galleries I've ever seen.
A single picture and you get game over, the sheer size of the area, the mechanic to go further but not back without the option to cancel this "fast travel"...
You can't say that you tested this and went like "yes, this is exactly what the horny player would want when going to my gallery."

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
is this a bad end only game? or is there a actual corruption mechanic.. i hate how most male corruption games that arent you being the crrupt are just bad end only games..i want more male mc games where you have a corruption gauge or mechanic like.
The Hero's in the Making and the Demon Queen's Assassins..
I was actually wondering the same thing.
These particular games would be up my ally if they weren't bad end only games.

I don't mind being caught and finishing the deed a few times before a bad end.

Would be great if cheats were available after beating the game that will let you lock essentially health so you won't get a bad end regardless of how many times you fuck... maybe a boss fight being the only exception.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes