RPGM Completed Libido Outbreak - Escape through the Corrupted Town [v1.03] [BeamLD]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
Why all german devs are like this, they are lazy coders, I mean no run button which every rpgm game has, no save which every rpgm game has and no struggle mechanic. the worst is the proximity code, its not actually 5 steps it's 5 steps in every possible direction and even counts behind the terrains and walls, there are no indicators and the images are not clear and options menu has only 1 option, damn I mean did the dev even do anything?? I say german because the text in pause menu are still in german apparently.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
is this a bad end only game? or is there a actual corruption mechanic.. i hate how most male corruption games that arent you being the crrupt are just bad end only games..i want more male mc games where you have a corruption gauge or mechanic like.
The Hero's in the Making and the Demon Queen's Assassins..
i saw a few negative comments and honestly while i agree there could have been more to that game as i my previous comment ,what im quating, said over all it was still a good first game

MarceloYuri

Mar 7, 2018
This got to be one of the worst galleries I've ever seen.
A single picture and you get game over, the sheer size of the area, the mechanic to go further but not back without the option to cancel this "fast travel"...
You can't say that you tested this and went like "yes, this is exactly what the horny player would want when going to my gallery."

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
is this a bad end only game? or is there a actual corruption mechanic.. i hate how most male corruption games that arent you being the crrupt are just bad end only games..i want more male mc games where you have a corruption gauge or mechanic like.
The Hero's in the Making and the Demon Queen's Assassins..
I was actually wondering the same thing.
These particular games would be up my ally if they weren't bad end only games.

I don't mind being caught and finishing the deed a few times before a bad end.

Would be great if cheats were available after beating the game that will let you lock essentially health so you won't get a bad end regardless of how many times you fuck... maybe a boss fight being the only exception.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
"While fleeing from the women"

FLEE?? FLEE free pussy??

Umm.. WHY? WTF is up w/ that beta sh1t?

Just get yourself a good defensible position with a large storage area, a decent stock of food, and a lot of cuffs, rope, zipties, or duct tape.

Step 1: contain
Step 2: restrain
Step 3: run sex train
Step 4: Z-gals' credit cards drain
Step 5: retire in luxury with 100s of kids.

Why should I have to explain this? :LOL:

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
"While fleeing from the women"

FLEE?? FLEE free pussy??

Umm.. WHY? WTF is up w/ that beta sh1t?

Just get yourself a good defensible position with a large storage area, a decent stock of food, and a lot of cuffs, rope, zipties, or duct tape.

Step 1: contain
Step 2: restrain
Step 3: run sex train
Step 4: Z-gals' credit cards drain
Step 5: retire in luxury with 100s of kids.

Why should I have to explain this? :LOL:
sounds like a fun game idea

Reactions: Ummmh

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
> The worst gallery ever with every scene ends with bad end and you have to enter gallery again.
> 20 boring AI art.
> No save option
> Ends with every bad move and you can't escape from chasing girls
> Game is literally too hard to finish

Kill it and forget it.

Desertliver

Aug 3, 2023
i like this game, because it's uses, like, 3 rare concept for horny game: apocalyptic scenario; virus; you-cum-you-lose femdom type. for me - losing in a harsh challenge in a femdom game - is hot. randomiser is a very good idea, when you disabled saves. dev posted this game nit long ago, i think few updates make this game freakin' hilarious

PrisonWarden

Dec 23, 2022
A libido virus or virus adjacent concept is so fucking niche, it really is a shame that this is AI. I wish there were more games that catered to this

BeamLD

Formerly 'Bleppers'
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Update to v1.02 in progress (already available on itch)
-Recollection area will be improved, to not game over after getting dragged
-Normal game mode gets slightly easier

Tip for anyone who hates AI / Roguelike / Femdom with a passion: you don't have to play this game, it is a niche game.
Thanks to anyone who gives constructive feedback!

encayx

Oct 28, 2017
Version 1.02 seems unplayabled, after starting a new game I get an error saying there are missing files in the folder img/parallaxes and indeed the folder seems empty

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Update to v1.02 in progress (already available on itch)
-Recollection area will be improved, to not game over after getting dragged
-Normal game mode gets slightly easier

Tip for anyone who hates AI / Roguelike / Femdom with a passion: you don't have to play this game, it is a niche game.
Thanks to anyone who gives constructive feedback!
Really glad you are continuing to shape this game. The themes of the game are really hot for me.

Goodluck with this project.

Reactions: Timekss
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes