RPGM - None - Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rose emp

v1.2 (This thread is v1.0! And this review might not match! Contains some spoiler too!)

The plot is pretty generic, I don't know japanese much. But I think you are a maid who broke your master's vase and had to repay by finding treasures in some land. But this game is very good, so you don't need to worry about the plot as it drifts off...

Gameplay is pretty easy, this isn't your typical Turn Based Strategy game. It is Real Time Strategy as you have to walk and slash through enemies with your sword and skill. There is no dodge button though. But you could dash your way out.
    The combat is pretty wacky too, because the skill has no cooldown and you can spam it. All you need is to obtain skill ball 5 on your ring and you have the shield skill to spam with your attacks, making an immortal combo.

Graphics are pretty cute and nice. The artstyle is super cute! And the enviroment like the dungeon and the town is really immersive with the music! Her sprite on the side is really nice as her face makes quite the expression along with her voice!I recommend making the BGM and SE volume to 30% while the rest are at 100%.

The sex scenes are really amazing!! The animation is so fluid along with its sound effects and sex voices, making it really erotic! You will get H-scenes throughout the game progression, interacting with NPCs and combat against enemies, especially a H-gameover screen!

What are the
    negative aspects of this game?
    • Not that much content in v1.2, you will get bored easily from the repetitive H-scenes as you progress through dungeons and interacting with NPCs.
    • At times the backlog at bottom left says she is receiving dual penetration. But the animation only showed one penetration, either in her vagina or anus.
    • The concept of going through Dungeons with each randomized generations are repetitive. No puzzles and no variety of new gimmicks each dungeon, all of them are the same boring grind and level up concept.
    • It can be quite grindy to upgrade gears to +5 or ★5 (max). The dungeon ores and items are RNG with each randomized generation, and it doesn't help that it only gives two ores after breaking a rock.
    Overall I give this game a 5/5! This game is definitely worth to download and play! It won't waste your time for sure!