RPGM - Ren'Py - Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.219] [Terebonkoff]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sora21345

the only good thing about this game was the cg the game was doing really good at the beginning but then its start getting worse later on also the sex scene in the game wasn't very good it was a waste of time playing it
  2. 1.00 star(s)

XXI

I know it's bad to review a game you haven't finish ,but it just fucking awful time waste. The story feels like it's Satan picking on a (hot) retard with the chains of bad luck pulled upon her. And this is just episode one. I'm discourage for even attempting to give episode 2 a chance. I hope this someday is all ported to ren'py to cut down the wasted time with walking and get to the linear choices faster.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

lilsav

Corruption games with female protagonists are my favourite, I even don't mind the RPGM they usually use. But MY GOD is this game hard to play. First of all, the objectives were designed by the devil himself with all the unnecessary walking you have to do. The main character is dumber than a chair, I could imagine Patrick Star exploiting her. Also, the story starts quite strongly but goes batshit insane real quick. Lida might be a hot character design, but when she can't even cross the road without being exploited by someone she becomes cheap and loses her attractiveness. The language is also rather poor and makes the game look goofier.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

goditseb

The Art of Lida's Adventures is really good. From Ep1 to Ep2 is happens so much and a lot of variation/locations like the jail etc. I really really like the bestiality part. Lida just looks stunning. Developer give big amount of pics every update.
    You like some bestiality ( which i nowadays rare, thx to Hatroen ) and hot MC, go for Lida. 5/5
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Petro28

It is just a bad game. Episode 1 is not bad at the start but it goes off rails very fast tax gets stupid and sometimes impossible to read, I'am usually not a grammar or spelling Nazi, for I'm myself learned English as a second language but at the end of first episode reading gets really hard. Furthermore, this game has a lot of walking and I mean a lot of walking if you played "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" or "Anna Exciting Affection" and thought these games had a lot of walking around, this game is NOT for you!!
    Episode two has even more walking and horrible writing begins at the start but I think is due to still in progress status.However, if you look for not bad sex scenes and you don't mind strolling around fictional streets start from episode two and ignore episode one.
    I regret I tried it but you are not me.

Edit: In second episode you can use taxis to move around and I don't know maybe in episode one as well but I walked from the start to the finish.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

dor1an

Wacky all over the place graphics, one image would look decent, the next will be a complete garbage.
    Heavy use of stock RPG Maker maps, with not even an attempt at personal touch.
    Terrible writing, characters scenes everything is shallow and boring.
    Long pointless walking from on end of the map to the other, have not seen another game with so much walking.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Bambino

What an AMAZING desing of a 3D character (Lida) and what a TERRIBLE game!!!! RPGM is awful when you have to wander around maps doing meaningless and repetitive task that consume hours and hours of a way too long gameplay. The plot has no tail or head, the quest are boring and the dialogues, stupid. The animations are so basic that the game would be better without them. The game it´s not even erotic 90% of the gameplay. Can't imagine why people would like to pay in patreon for a game like that, even being so good the graphic desing of the main character.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

babybeta85

a game that I like a lot. good dialogs, great images, consumes a lot of resources, and then jerk, but probably my laptop is outdated. has the possibility to retrieve rescues from older versions a thing sometimes useful, but indicated is from the beginning in order not to lose the chosen path.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Anuraking

The game follows a linear storyline which can be very easily predicted. Nice artwork,good sex scenes but most of the game is just running from point A to point B and returning to point A, with a little corruption in between.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Larry247

Bad game. Story is downright awful. Flying dicks everywhere. The only good thing about this game is that the lead character Lida looks like Serbian Tennis star Ana Ivanovic. The way the story progresses is awkward. Renders are underwhelming. The lead character is pretty ofc but has a birdbrain.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Jens123

The corruption and story is great. The scenes are great new takes on classics such as stuck in car window, or thrown in jail. Especially the hobo with a massive cock is done fantastically with a lot of anticipation, but also great action. The biggest upside for me is that it updates regularly
  12. 2.00 star(s)

maisbordeldemerde

I agree with the other reviews here, graphically the game is nice, MC is sexy. The game started quite good but it turns out to be a classic corruption story of a married woman. Problem is the dev makes you wandering in town so much it does ruin all the fun & can get you pissed off at some point. Doesnt deserve more than 2 stars imo.

I'd recommend this game only if you want to see hobo or fat guys raping a cute chick.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

ExplainLikeImForeign

2 stars mainly because the main character is fking attractive to corrupt and stuff.

Problem is that the missions are terrible. You have to go map to map for pointless locations and there are some dialogues that have 0 translations.

Not a whole lot of great scenes. The whole story is shit too.

I just look at it for some of the scenes. That is it lol
  14. 1.00 star(s)

pootin

i give this game 1 point for the art.
    and - 4 for beeing a game like this.
    fake-choices, turbo corruption, stupid story, stupid unsympathic characters, on the top a dumpness of mc. the creator gives his best to make the scenes most distuging like nude fat or old dudes... however if you like ntr and smutt this game is your choice... but not mine. ><