Ren'Py - Life After Victory [v0.04] [ObliviousNTR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Juanpif0621

Good game, I love it when the female protagonist slowly falls into the NTR while the boyfriend doesn't even notice, these previous moments are exciting but I love it even more when the heroine begins to surrender to carnal pleasure.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Amin_sun

It is a promising game. The design of attracting characters and this kind of payment to them is interesting.
    The future towards which the story goes seems attractive and interesting. Looking forward to seeing the hottest scenes in the future.
    I really like the corruption of the female character to be discussed in detail and to see her corruption slowly.
    And finally, thank you for making this interesting game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

saekoa

Overall, this was a great introduction to a game. It's a fairly standard NTR storyline in a fantasy setting where the oblivious hero invites some big burly man into their life, only for his wife to be gradually corrupted. But if you like NTR, you likely won't mind a standard NTR story, and I assume if you download this game, you don't mind NTR. If you hate NTR, this is absolutely not for you.

The simplicity actually works to this game's favor. There are no complicated mechanics, the story is good, the characters are good, and the scenes thus far have been good. Lisa is a very attractive twin-tailed tsundere. It's a slow-burn corruption game where she slowly trusts the new man more, who is trying his very best to make her lower her defenses. It plays into the oblivious protagonist part well. He cannot satisfy her, he has a tiny penis, he invites a big burly man with a huge penis to live with them, he is gone all day, and it's the perfect recipe for NTR.

Because it's slow-burn (so far), it makes you really want to see the moment Lisa starts to completely fall, and that part is executed well. Other characters are introduced to keep things interesting. Overall, this was a very good start to a game. If you like NTR, you will likely enjoy this. There is not much content yet, but it's looking promising.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xJuma

Interesting story and future plans for the project. Nice update schedule right now and the project seems to have a good plan for the future content already in its early stages.

Personally I'm subscribed to his patreon and I'm hoping for some juicy future releases. Great job and if you guys like NTR (especially stealthy NTR without the MC knowing) this game is for you!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

This is an all-around good game. Well made, and the mechanics are sound.
    The story is the most important part, and I felt like it was written well. It's a little too vanilla for me, but it's still early in development. I would recommend this game to anyone.