Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Life Changing Choices - Incest Patch

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Sorry to disapoint you all, but I will not update anymore this patch, because now in the remastered version, a part of the story is connected to Kanal's real parents, and that would make no sense (to the history) to remove all that just to make Kana MC's sister.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So this was an "adds incest the author didn't intend" patch rather than a "fixes 'landlady/roommate' anti-incest censorship nonsense" patch, then?

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
So this was an "adds incest the author didn't intend" patch rather than a "fixes 'landlady/roommate' anti-incest censorship nonsense" patch, then?
Yes and no, the dev never speaked about incest, but the way the story was writed and so the interaction involving Kana make me (and other peoples too) think that the dev intended maybe add incest but choose "childhood friend" instead of sister because of patreon's TOS or maybe initialy he had planned to release a path but later, that why I've originaly written this patch.

But now it's clear the dev never intended to add incest plus like I said above, with the remastered version new story that would make no sense to make Kana MC's sister, because It would need to rewrite part of the story.