EAngelinaC

Feb 4, 2019
For some reason I can open other games in Twine but this one won't open. Any ideas?
The shiny new Twine 2 editor that runs in your browser has some limitations, it can't handle story files over ~3MB or with more than ~100 passages, &c.. Life Choices handily exceeds those limits. I think BurningSun gets around it by using TweeGo (which is a different way of putting passages together into a game).

It is possible to edit the HTML in a normal text editor (I rate Notepad++) though it does require that you know more about how Twine/SugarCube2 and HTML works :(

wouldn't it be nice if dev's spent as much time adding and fixing content as they do worrying about complicating someone's fap?
I don't know if "dev's" is supposed to be plural or possessive? The developer, singular, is BurningSun (with some contributions from the community, there's mentions in the changelog and a credits page in game) who is quite active in the thread and posted about 6 posts before you :p

BurningSun is also pretty responsive to feedback if it isn't too passive-aggressive.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
Hey, BurningSun, few more notes.
I dunno if this was mentioned before - it's a stuff that existed in the previous versions and doesn't bother me much but still.
Ride on the rented bike through city takes almost twice as walking - shouldn't it be a bit quicker? Same goes with a homeless guy in a park - donating him a few euros takes almost two hours.
Also BJs in shower on Sat and Sun don't go into sex statistics.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
wouldn't it be nice if dev's spent as much time adding and fixing content as they do worrying about complicating someone's fap?
No idea what you are trying to say sorry.
The shiny new Twine 2 editor that runs in your browser has some limitations, it can't handle story files over ~3MB or with more than ~100 passages, &c.. Life Choices handily exceeds those limits. I think BurningSun gets around it by using TweeGo (which is a different way of putting passages together into a game).

It is possible to edit the HTML in a normal text editor (I rate Notepad++) though it does require that you know more about how Twine/SugarCube2 and HTML works :(

I don't know if "dev's" is supposed to be plural or possessive? The developer, singular, is BurningSun (with some contributions from the community, there's mentions in the changelog and a credits page in game) who is quite active in the thread and posted about 6 posts before you :p

BurningSun is also pretty responsive to feedback if it isn't too passive-aggressive.
Not using Twine2. I'm using Twine 1.4.2 and I simply use the built in 'build story' function and a HTML-file is created, which you guys and girls can play.

Thanks for the nice words :D

Hey, BurningSun, few more notes.
I dunno if this was mentioned before - it's a stuff that existed in the previous versions and doesn't bother me much but still.
Ride on the rented bike through city takes almost twice as walking - shouldn't it be a bit quicker? Same goes with a homeless guy in a park - donating him a few euros takes almost two hours.
Also BJs in shower on Sat and Sun don't go into sex statistics.
qazwsx8911, If you have more stuff like this, please let me know. The more stuff is fixed/works properly/is discussed here, the better.
- The bike event takes 1 hour and it says that after your nice bike tour, you continue with your walk. Meaning you took some additional time to do a nice bike ride, so I left it as is.
- Changed the time of the homless event to be more inline with a normal walk. Takes slightly longer now and no longer takes nearly twice as long.
- BJ's and HJ's, and the like now will be added to the stats.

Thanks a lot!
BurningSun

Reactions: International

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
What will the new locations bring in terms of content? Is there a certain theme behind every city, will there be completly new content? There doesn't seem to be much information about the general idea out there, from what i saw at least.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
Sure, gonna keep bothering you with this then, BurningSun)
Rape in the club by some Bill doesn't go into sex statistics as well.

Jul 12, 2017
At the gym there is a bug where I get the following event:

"As you start doing your exercises you suddenly are approached by some guy; "Are you that whore Katelyn, fucking people in this gym all the guys talk about?"
"Ehmm sorry, what?
"Going to fuck you right here right now little gym whore and I'll even pay you twenty Euros for it!" "

But there is no choice and the game is "stuck". IT DOES NOT HAPPE EACH AND EVERY TIME. I did not find out why happens, sorry.

Last edited:

alisida

May 12, 2018
Never seen so much grinding in adult game.No matter what I do, dignity stay around 70 and can't get any scenes whatsoever.Utter rubbish !!!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
What will the new locations bring in terms of content? Is there a certain theme behind every city, will there be completly new content? There doesn't seem to be much information about the general idea out there, from what i saw at least.
Féanorian, There will be completely new content and that is all I'm going to say about it :)
Sure, gonna keep bothering you with this then, BurningSun)
Rape in the club by some Bill doesn't go into sex statistics as well.
qazwsx8911, I can't recreate this one. It seems to work fine on my end? What is not updating? What am I missing?
At the gym there is a bug where I get the following event:

"As you start doing your exercises you suddenly are approached by some guy; "Are you that whore Katelyn, fucking people in this gym all the guys talk about?"
"Ehmm sorry, what?
"Going to fuck you right here right now little gym whore and I'll even pay you twenty Euros for it!" "

But there is no choice and the game is "stuck". IT DOES NOT HAPPE EACH AND EVERY TIME. I did not find out why happens, sorry.
Felix the Lucky, I've tried this one a few times, but so far nothing yet. I'll keep trying :)
How do you trigger the beach party event? Been to the a beach a lot andcan't do it
caballucci, Lie down on the beach and at some point (Time must be between 11:00 & 17:00) you should get a bracelet from some girls. This can trigger any day with any stats.
how to make the base-look above 47 ?
tasenot, I think in the current version it is the max? I'm not sure anymore as in the next version stuff will change.
Do you have any thoughts of making Wiki? The game is fun, but I don't know how to play it.
Matelula, not at the moment no. Everything can be found on this forum I believe, or at least 90% as most stuff has been asked once if not more. But fire away, what is stopping you from playing it? What would you like to know? Have you checked the hints section (in game press the hints button) for some pointers?
Never seen so much grinding in adult game.No matter what I do, dignity stay around 70 and can't get any scenes whatsoever.Utter rubbish !!!
alisida, thank you so much for your fabulous positive criticism. I can really work with that thanks!

Cheers all
BurningSun

Matelula

Feb 15, 2020
Of course you can find many things in the forum, but it's impossible to find what I want out of the total 139 chapters. There is no difference between what can be found in the forum and what can be arranged in Wiki anyway. I'm playing the game over 365 days now, but I want to enjoy this game more. I looked for a hint, but it doesn't give me a clear direction. I'd like you to reconsider.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
so far so good, I find a crash code on beach that close my game completely... in some point it crash walking on it

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
really fun game, although it does take awhile to get dignity down but once it is and you progress far into the jobs its easy to maintain.

Question: how do you know if you have reached the end of the job route? for example: i just got up to the part of housekeeping job where i have sex. is that all for that job?

Also when i "walk the street" its just handjobs. am i doing something wrong?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
really fun game, although it does take awhile to get dignity down but once it is and you progress far into the jobs its easy to maintain.

Question: how do you know if you have reached the end of the job route? for example: i just got up to the part of housekeeping job where i have sex. is that all for that job?

Also when i "walk the street" its just handjobs. am i doing something wrong?
it scales up to blowjobs and actual sex after some requirements are met, prob enough dignity loss or reputation buildup

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes