Cheat Mod HTML Life Choices V0.8.8.4

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Since v 8.8.30 broke the wardrobe for savegames, and update of this for 8.8.32 (or even instructions for doing it ouselves, since BS has made the console unavailable) would be very much appreciated. I like the base game, but am not going to restart again unless I can cheat my way back to the interesting parts of the game. 70 or so boring days is too much.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Since v 8.8.30 broke the wardrobe for savegames, and update of this for 8.8.32 (or even instructions for doing it ouselves, since BS has made the console unavailable) would be very much appreciated. I like the base game, but am not going to restart again unless I can cheat my way back to the interesting parts of the game. 70 or so boring days is too much.
If you really want to cheat in newer versions you can download the save and edit it here ->
Then load it again.
The game still hasn't gained any content really for me to update this IMO

Reactions: Joe Steel

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
If you really want to cheat in newer versions you can download the save and edit it here ->
Then load it again.
Nice but where is save folder ?

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then load it again.
Understood. SaveEditor works but it is hard to find all the variables. Let's see how broken the game becomes from using it! :p

I appreciate the effort you put into the 0.8.8 version.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice but where is save folder ?
The saves are kept in your browser cache, but you can make external saves by using the "save as file" button in the lower left of the save screen. The save will then be in your regular download folder.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
The saves are kept in your browser cache, but you can make external saves by using the "save as file" button in the lower left of the save screen. The save will then be in your regular download folder.
I found it after some time that I can save and download file. But anmyway thank you for help ;)

I really like this game. At the moment Im on 72 day. What I dont like it - night club Hygiene req 75
Also Cloths stats are missunderstanding...but I live that whitout comments. Still game looks ok

Also I was reading that devs want to add more cities. I don't know if this is needed. Personally, I would rather see more content than additional cities...But that is only my personal opinion

Also as music for games I use YT
example

Last edited:

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Understood. SaveEditor works but it is hard to find all the variables. Let's see how broken the game becomes from using it! :p

I appreciate the effort you put into the 0.8.8 version.
I will make an updated version if more content gets released, currently only the .html gets updated so nothing much is added. For now i'm going to create a mod for Young maria

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Can you please add events to it? I see it listed but when I click it nothing happens. The endings though is awesome. Thank you for doing this btw.
I'd really like to add it but unfortunately i kinda gave up advancing the menu further since it is using the old twine editor and with big projects like this it's just so laggy when scrolling i need to wait a solid 10-15 seconds for the editor to update the next FRAME. It's like playing a game at 0.07 fps. That may also be the reason for the slow updates (rather small aswell).

I do got a solid PC but the program is just crap, running it on an M.2 with 2600x and it is still slow af

BRB333

Aug 23, 2021
A lot of commentary here...interesting. I can not get your mod from it's current download location. I use TOR browser and/or a VPN and all I ever get is "IP blacklisted". So can not evaluate or comment. Perhaps workupload requires more info on and the ability to track whoever uses their services...hmmm. Good luck with your projects.
Workupload is now and has always been the shits for me.

Clayton2529

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 661474

Overview:
Game centered around a young girl Lizzy who ran away from home as she did not want to make a choice between her mum and dad when they decided to split up.
She ended up in Amsterdam, a city with a lot of opportunites, but not per se for a young girl.

It is up to you to guide her through all the influences of the city and stop the corruption of a young girl.... or not :)

Updated: 11/28/2021
Game/Creator:
Original game:
Modder: Pandabweer
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.8.8.4
Language: English

Mod description:
In this debug menu, wich you can acces on the left side of your screen, is a menu to alter some of the game variables and view the ending scenes of the game.

Modders Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
HTML only:
Whats up with the no picture html link how do i change it oh i did try and save it to the local disk but it doesn't seem to work... PLEASE HELP ME!

Zonetime

Jun 15, 2017
clicking the links in game starts to lag when using the mod, it gets progressiely worse, doesnt happen with the base game

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
clicking the links in game starts to lag when using the mod, it gets progressiely worse, doesnt happen with the base game
Since you are modifying variables relatively quickly, this is just because sugarcube is very badly optimized since it wants to fit to a wide audience. Could update it to update the vars when you click donebut this game doesn't get updated so much rn.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes