exsomon

May 11, 2020
will there be other cities like

istanbul- ultra conservative family girl gets a little corrupted
salt lake city - mormonland very religous lizzy corrupted
los angeles- lizzy runs away from home to become a starlet and well casting coach to fame and fortune and probably rehabilitation - still not much different from amsterdam
paris- lizzy dreams of being a fashion model and well too similar to amsterdam
kabul- afganistan lizzy gets out of home and stoned to dead, well quick gameplay
africa - kidnapped and marries have 11 children and maybe eaten

and one more question can you make jobs a little forgiving two misses and you are out, also money is so tight can not buy expensive job requirements if blind played one profession (maid job for example)

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018

los angeles- lizzy runs away from home to become a starlet and well casting coach to fame and fortune and probably rehabilitation - still not much different from amsterdam
kabul- afganistan lizzy gets out of home and stoned to dead, well quick gameplay

and one more question can you make jobs a little forgiving two misses and you are out, also money is so tight can not buy expensive job requirements if blind played one profession (maid job for example)
In normal dificulty, if you keep your morale above 90, money it´s not a big issue.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I don't even see the need for multiple cities, considering how much work it would take to not see that much of a difference. Unless you wan't to tell totally different stories I don't see the point. I think it would make more sense to add to the current version and add content rather than rewrite everything only to fit Berlin, Paris oder whatever.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
how do you unlock the model side job i got it on another playthrough but im not getting it this time
Hi hoovycool,
You unlock it by going to the beach or the pool. Make sure that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi i got a question/issue, i being trying to trigger the cumcraze event at the club, the one where the MC fucks a dude on the dance floor, but i haven't being able to, i was checking the code and it requires >= 55 and <= 85 in Drunk and Cumcraze? Or am i completely wrong?
Thank you.
hi Jay34black,
Do you mean the one where Lizzy gets a phone number from Bill? That one is a random event and Lizzy must have luck less than 35 and Self defense of less than 25.

Hi exsomon,
When I release Paris (planned for end of this year) you'll see what I've done :)

I'm working on the jobs. 2 of the 4 (Library and Flower) are already more forgiving. You need to not show up 3 times if I'm correct and you're allowed to arrive a little later than the starting time. Does your LIzzy have an alarm to make sure she is on time?
Btw; I've added a little code to the next update that will remove one late day count every other month after reading your post. So it will become a little easier.
I don't even see the need for multiple cities, considering how much work it would take to not see that much of a difference. Unless you wan't to tell totally different stories I don't see the point. I think it would make more sense to add to the current version and add content rather than rewrite everything only to fit Berlin, Paris oder whatever.
vicaddict,
You are correct. There is no need for additional cities.... unless.... You'll see once Paris is released. :devilish:
In folder are many vids of sex/flash at many places (street park beach pool etc.) how to reach them ?, liberal over 90
MinkoSvk,
Many of them are linked to events that need to trigger by Faoud's men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers
BurningSun

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Love this game - a few things though: How do you effectively lower your luck stat? seems to be necessary for some events but i dont know what to do to lower it - Is there a wiki or something? There are so many places and events that ive found/seen by pure chance and feel like im missing a lot of them, the Red Light district for one - is there really only the Sex Museum there? Nothing else?

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
The RLD has at least two more venues. So far losing out on scratch cards seems to be the only "reliable" way to lower luck. Apart from intel all the stats seem to go up no matter what you do. Speeking of which, keeping intel up is hard, when you are addicted to anything. Not sure, if I like that :D

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
The RLD has at least two more venues. So far losing out on scratch cards seems to be the only "reliable" way to lower luck. Apart from intel all the stats seem to go up no matter what you do. Speeking of which, keeping intel up is hard, when you are addicted to anything. Not sure, if I like that :D
Recently found the Sex shop after around 200 in game days - shame about the luck stat, and by the way, i know theres cocaine, but ive never seen a way to get it, whats the requirements? oh and thank you for the reply :)

Sep 8, 2019
Recently found the Sex shop after around 200 in game days - shame about the luck stat, and by the way, i know theres cocaine, but ive never seen a way to get it, whats the requirements? oh and thank you for the reply :)
the cocaine there is a dealer in the park once you are far enough corrupted or done the flower shop job you will begin to be able to get it.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
There are other ways to get it, too. I was only able to buy weed from the dealer in the park. If you are a stripper, you get access to free coke, once you reach the point where you need to perform four times per night, I think.

I think you also got access to it, by joing the couple in the club. At least you're addicted do it afterwards.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
When you see your intel plummeling, it´s an adivice from the developer that you are taking "not so smart" decisions. Obviously, if you want to take some paths, you need to be not so smart.

And if you want to raise your int, the musseums of Amsterdam are your friends.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I am aware of that, it's just that a low intel prevents you from working certain jobs. It is a bit frustrating to party on the weekend, only to see your intel plummet and then not being able to work at a flower shop.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Lizzy gets a phone number from Bill? That one is a random event and Lizzy must have luck less than 35 and Self defence of less than 25.
Is there another way to reduce luck as I couldn't reduce via scratch cards below 64 except when Lizzy is a prostitute?
Also I've spotted a broken GIF at the beach party, copy below.
Idea for possible venue being a cinema which has sexy possibilities and would also be a good way for Lizzy to pass some free time without being too expensive and potential to improve morale.

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The actual images seem to be very tiny. Is it possible to enlarge them somehow, perhaps clicking on them or are they as presented in the previews?

t727

Jan 4, 2018

Works too, but might be harder since you have to guess the values to change. More often than not it's a 1:1 with the actual name in the game say: Cash is cash. You just have to figure out which value to change as they might appear more than once in the save. A tip here is to look for the corresponding value of money in the game. Say you have $30 and you find the line in the save "money: 30" (or something) that's the value you should change.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is there another way to reduce luck as I couldn't reduce via scratch cards below 64 except when Lizzy is a prostitute?
Also I've spotted a broken GIF at the beach party, copy below.
Idea for possible venue being a cinema which has sexy possibilities and would also be a good way for Lizzy to pass some free time without being too expensive and potential to improve morale.
Hi BBZ01,

There are no other ways atm to actively reduce Luck. The lottery reduces it to max 45, so not sure why you seem to experience it stopping at 64? (I just tested this to be sure btw)
Actually it is an image :) But it is fixed. TY for letting me know.
Yeah I would like to add a cinema at some point. Got lots of images and gifs ready for it, but other than stat-building, there is no reason for it right now and there are lots of stat-building opportunities already. So I want to add it, but it is not high on the priority list atm.
The actual images seem to be very tiny. Is it possible to enlarge them somehow, perhaps clicking on them or are they as presented in the previews?
Hi t727, You can set the size of the video's under options.
The pictures are not loading, are they still there?
sin138, pictures are still there. Have you downloaded them? it is the large data file on the first page.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: t727
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes