• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 19, 2018
Hi,
Well one question, Sissy goes very often to the spa, and with the statistics very low in dignity, only in the gym had sex for 20 Euros, so far has not had sexual encounters in the pool and in the sauna, There are sexual encounters in the pool, in the mixed sauna or men's?

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Hi,
Well one question, Sissy goes very often to the spa, and with the statistics very low in dignity, only in the gym had sex for 20 Euros, so far has not had sexual encounters in the pool and in the sauna, There are sexual encounters in the pool, in the mixed sauna or men's?
In the pool you van get stalked a bit and watch someone masturbate

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
I'm on Day 51 and I still havent found the flyer for the health spa? What town area does it spawn in? Where is the notice board so I can see if I can get to the health spa that way?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm on Day 51 and I still havent found the flyer for the health spa? What town area does it spawn in? Where is the notice board so I can see if I can get to the health spa that way?
You can get the random flyer if you walk to and from the North to the center.
The notice board is at the entrance area of the place you stay in.

Good luck
BurningSun

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
You can get the random flyer if you walk to and from the North to the center.
The notice board is at the entrance area of the place you stay in.

Good luck
BurningSun
Thanks! When is it open though?

Edit: Nevermind. Found the wellness center and the club. And I found out when its open. Might help to put (Open on X at X:XX) since there would be signs in real life saying when a business is open.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Nobody ever seems to pick their phone up at all, except Donny, and the only option is to say "wrong number" or "I quit." Is the phone not functional yet? Someone gave me Raul's number, and I'm trying to contact him.

Also, when I go tell the Loan Shark I don't have his money, he yells a bit and tells me to get out of his sight, but there is no link to click. I'm stuck there indefinitely. Bug? Or am I missing something?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Is the phone not functional yet?
There isn't a lot of content implemented as of yet in the game. Right now, the option to quit a job is the most important action involving the phone. B.Sun said the phone will be expanded later on; don't you worry.

I don't know about the Loan Shark myself, but yeah, that sounds like a bug. There are a couple places that has happened where a player gets trapped in some part of the game. @BurningSun is really good at squashing those once informed.

Reactions: BurningSun

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Is it a bug in this game? my looks are at 3 and need 20 to work at the flower shop, lol how would i ever come to 30? i have make up and Nail polish on and have 3 in looks?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I get -15 in looks everytime i go to sleep , but the most + i can get is +3? hm.. how can this poor girl ever get a job

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Nobody ever seems to pick their phone up at all, except Donny, and the only option is to say "wrong number" or "I quit." Is the phone not functional yet? Someone gave me Raul's number, and I'm trying to contact him.

Also, when I go tell the Loan Shark I don't have his money, he yells a bit and tells me to get out of his sight, but there is no link to click. I'm stuck there indefinitely. Bug? Or am I missing something?
Hey fzdudesome,

As Back already mentioned, the phone currently is only used to quit your job if you so desire. No other functionality yet. If you have a look at the road-map on the main page you will see when more phone content is planned.

Regarding the bug, this was taken care of in V0.8.6.3. Are you using that version or perhaps an earlier version and if you are using V0.8.6.3, have you pressed the 'update me' button on the right if you loaded up an old game?

I wish there'd be a way to know how to trigger certain scenes :cry:
What scenes? :)

Is it a bug in this game? my looks are at 3 and need 20 to work at the flower shop, lol how would i ever come to 30? i have make up and Nail polish on and have 3 in looks?
I get -15 in looks everytime i go to sleep , but the most + i can get is +3? hm.. how can this poor girl ever get a job
Nevermind..damn im stupid :)
Hihi I guess you figured it out? :D

Cheers
BurningSun

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
hey , while extracting , 2-3 .webm files were corrupted in different locations . If i reach the part where those files are used , will my game crash?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
hey , while extracting , 2-3 .webm files were corrupted in different locations . If i reach the part where those files are used , will my game crash?
Not from what I can tell. Typically, I've noticed, that there is a blank spot where those files are supposed to get injected into the text. You won't see anything, but otherwise you can still continue happily along. That was my experience in a few spots anyway.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
stuff like the park or toilet sex scenes, the flashing in the flower shop, urination etc
Ehmm okay let's see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helped
BurningSun
Yea like Back alreadye mentioned if somehow you are missing a file or two, the game still works, the event using the video will just show a black empty space.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: laddiestlad
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes