Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
anyone know how to meet Cees ? on tips its say in the kitchen but got like 40 days trying kitchen at diferents hours and nothing T_T

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
The last version seems a little too buggy, you can spam visit henry for example without speaking with the other girl and as the result his questline seems broken right now.

Bunnyhoppe

Sep 16, 2021
Edit: I just want to say that this game is not like most of the HTML female protagonist corruption games out there.
Is there a lot of them? Any of them good? Because I haven't seen pretty much any of that while browsing this site. Like, there's Degrees of Lewdity, aaaand that's about it. Oh, and fenoxo stuff counts here, sure enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Sep 29, 2019
Is there a lot of them? Any of them good? Because I haven't seen pretty much any of that while browsing this site. Like, there's Degrees of Lewdity, aaaand that's about it. Oh, and fenoxo stuff counts here, sure enough.
you can easy see what exact exist on this site by clicking on Latest Updates and then there on the right side is menu where you can chose what have to be in the game you are looking for or what you dont want to see and even on what Engine the game must run can be chose.

Reactions: BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Also Project Myriam. There's quite a few on Ren'Py. Select the 'Advanced search' option on this site and under the 'Tags' section type in 'female protagonist'.

Reactions: BurningSun
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes