Ds99101

May 7, 2020
retried it with the forum notes but still stuck after the talk with bibi can't find Henry for the thumb sucking event (even on Thursday) on any day relationship is 71, Liberty 67, Dignity 23

Takshakhboy

Feb 16, 2020
sometimes when i ride a cock in gloryhole section a page appear that has no link to go further.
is there a way around it to fix this bug? like a cheat that i can go to the next page with it.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
any news on the paris update
Update on Patreon confirms developer still working on the game but issues over the summer.
As to the future, that's clearly up to the developer but on a personal POV I'd prefer to see Amsterdam continue to a conclusion (or as near as) first otherwise there would be 2 incomplete games with the developer's time split. Currently the flower and library good routes need a bank and driving school. The Mo route needs to expand with a potential way out for Lizzy. The Zack path at the library needs to continue. Then there's the Summer path plus other (nice and bad) relationships added and friends (hang out, go shopping, have a meal or a drink together etc). Plus it would be good to expand the pub and strip jobs. Then there are ideas like allowing Lizzy to attend the strip club as a customer.

Reactions: PinkBishop

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Is there any way to lose your virginity through rape? I've been trying the event where you get chased when going to Amsterdam North or the Red Light District, but the guy either suddenly just stops or the cops show up.

Alternatively, is there any way to not use a condom for your first time? I'm on the Flower Shop route, and the only way I've seen to have sex is by going to the gym while very horny, but Liz insists on using a condom.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is there any way to lose your virginity through rape? I've been trying the event where you get chased when going to Amsterdam North or the Red Light District, but the guy either suddenly just stops or the cops show up.

Alternatively, is there any way to not use a condom for your first time? I'm on the Flower Shop route, and the only way I've seen to have sex is by going to the gym while very horny, but Liz insists on using a condom.
Lizzy meets Bill at the club.; she has to have low luck. Also if drunk at the club when flirting, random event at the pub if drunk on cocktails or the random event if drunk at the beach party.

Reactions: theblasbla

International

Dec 9, 2019

Lizzie can lose her virginity through a shower rape scene in her dorm. She'll get a raw fuck and creampie from that.

Rare scene, though. You may have to F5 in the shower for a while to get it.

Reactions: theblasbla

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Lizzie can lose her virginity through a shower rape scene in her dorm. She'll get a raw fuck and creampie from that.

Rare scene, though. You may have to F5 in the shower for a while to get it.
Ah thanks, is it the one where there's a cold draft and you decide if she goes to check or not? Does it help if I have low luck?

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
it's very strange, Lizzy's dancing skill is at 41 and althout I visit the club regularly, I haven't met the girl that direct me to the striper route, is this based on luck ?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
it's very strange, Lizzy's dancing skill is at 41 and althout I visit the club regularly, I haven't met the girl that direct me to the striper route, is this based on luck ?
It's random and you need a dress and good looks, sorry can't remember the figure but around 40.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I just downloaded the newest update, I haven't played the game since version 0.8.8.22 and after updating my save file I have the following error: Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0'). This means I can't go anywhere. Can I fix this and if so, how?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes