Sep 18, 2016
Hey justanotherhumanbeing,

There never have been any cheats :) I've let some testing stuff in there by accident once or twice, but I've removed all of that. From my side there will not be any cheats until the city of Amsterdam is finished as I do not want to add and change all kinds of stuff in the cheat menu as well as in the game itself.

Cheers BurningSun

PS to all: I've not seen any bug-reports other then the one from Thereisnospoon, so I take it there aren't that many and the bug-testers did well to filter most out :)
In the previous version buying a box of breezers was getting you 1000 $. Was that the testing stuff you mentioned ?

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
@BurningSun
2 small bugs I noticed:
When drinking breezer at 23:45, time jumps to 23:15, so I am able to drink an infinite amount of breezers.
Same with the local shop. I am able to buy an infinite amount of goods, because at 23:45 (+15min buying things) time jumps back to 23:00.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Im stuck with henry, i went thro all of bibi's stuff, then i can talk to henry about bibi or try to get him to hug me, if i choose choice 1, whenever i visit he wont be there (even between 18:00-21:00 )and if i choose choice 2, it just repeats
Hi Saris,
When you're at Henry and you have three options to choose from, choose to not go through with it. Other options result in Henry not biting the hook and therefore you will no longer be able to unlock the naughty Henry stuff.

Mind you after you've unlocked this, You will no longer be able to talk to him during the week. Only on Thursday you will be able to have a 'special' chat with him.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
In the previous version buying a box of breezers was getting you 1000 $. Was that the testing stuff you mentioned ?
Hmm can't remember tbh. I do remember the one where you could enter the booth (now removed) at the club and get your dignity down to 1 instantly and there were a few more of those, so possibly the Breezer was as well. Unless someone hacked it :)

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
@BurningSun
2 small bugs I noticed:
When drinking breezer at 23:45, time jumps to 23:15, so I am able to drink an infinite amount of breezers.
Same with the local shop. I am able to buy an infinite amount of goods, because at 23:45 (+15min buying things) time jumps back to 23:00.
Hey Chris_F,

Thanks for those! Will fix them for the next release.

Cheers
BurningSun

Sep 10, 2017
Hey all, can someone tell me where i can buy Drugs, like Weed and Coke?
For Weed, it is a random event chance while relaxing in the park. A dude will offer you weed in that event and from that moment you can just visit that dealer in the park.

For Coke, it is a random event chance whole walking in the city. I think any of the three areas will do but the chance is rather low. You may be required to have low dignity and/or high liberal status. If you don't meet the latter two requirements, you may still encounter him but you will decline his offer.

It is all very ambiguous sadly.

Sep 10, 2017
A rather breaking bug:

Choosing to "ignore" leads to this scene with no hyperlink to move to the next part (In my case, arrive at the beach).

With your autosave feature included, this isn't as much as a problem as it could be before.

p.s. the +4 Energy is from me modding your game, so you can ignore that part.

phoenix11

May 11, 2017
BUG Report

Under saves option, save to h/d is working while load from h/d button is not funtioning

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
When are you going to update raul scenes?? We need that. And how can i trigger bathroom, park and CAR sex scenes? I dont get it, im playing this for hours 2 straight days, and ive seen so little
We need a walkthrough or something, because you never know how to trigger scenes, what to do...

ragnared

Nov 26, 2017
Walkthrough would be nice.

Does anyone know how to get the Prison Ending and Ending number 6?
You get ending 6 by doing alternate photoshoot route (meet Donny at the beach while having any other job, maybe with high looks). Pretty sure you could get second ending by telling Sandra you are a runaway during job interview. Can't seem to trigger it though

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
For Weed, it is a random event chance while relaxing in the park. A dude will offer you weed in that event and from that moment you can just visit that dealer in the park.

For Coke, it is a random event chance whole walking in the city. I think any of the three areas will do but the chance is rather low. You may be required to have low dignity and/or high liberal status. If you don't meet the latter two requirements, you may still encounter him but you will decline his offer.

It is all very ambiguous sadly.
You will also be able to buy weed once you are far enough into the fashion job.

Coke is indeed a rare-ish event and you need to trigger it a few times.
It indeed is not handed to you without any form of effort/luck.

A rather breaking bug:

Choosing to "ignore" leads to this scene with no hyperlink to move to the next part (In my case, arrive at the beach).

With your autosave feature included, this isn't as much as a problem as it could be before.

p.s. the +4 Energy is from me modding your game, so you can ignore that part.
Can't see the picture so not sure what it is :(

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
When are you going to update raul scenes?? We need that. And how can i trigger bathroom, park and CAR sex scenes? I dont get it, im playing this for hours 2 straight days, and ive seen so little
We need a walkthrough or something, because you never know how to trigger scenes, what to do...
Hey mac1000,

Not sure yet when Raul will be implemented. There is a lot to do and this is on the list, but at this time I cannot tell you when it will get done sorry.

Park/beach/city/car/van sex-scenes are triggered by the following:
- Finish the photoshoot job and then you will be able to 'work on the streets'
- End up in the Archive during the library path and quit before Willem sells you (end) and you will be able to 'work' these areas as well
- At the near end of the cleaning job, you will also unlock the possibility to 'work' these areas.
- Soon the story will be added at the end of the current flower job path where you will also end up 'working' the streets.

I'm sure someone on this forum at one point to another will create a walkthrough. I can do it of course, but it will take time to do it properly and at this point I rather put time into the coding and writing of the story and not a walkthrough that needs to be updated all the time. At some point though I will create one if none exist, but not right now sorry.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You get ending 6 by doing alternate photoshoot route (meet Donny at the beach while having any other job, maybe with high looks). Pretty sure you could get second ending by telling Sandra you are a runaway during job interview. Can't seem to trigger it though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: speedy33

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Not sure why you can't see the picture. Does it work when you just click on the hyperlink? The picture shows for me even in your quote.

Ok that is odd, now the pictures do show.. weird. Anyway never thought to click the link neither haha.

Found the bug and is has now been squashed for V0.8.3.1, Thanks a lot!

BurningSun

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the fast respone BurningSun. One more question. Is this new version bugged or somehting, beacuse its slower for 3 seconds than 0.8.2.6. version. When i click anyhting it just need 3 seconds more to load

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes