BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the fast respone BurningSun. One more question. Is this new version bugged or somehting, beacuse its slower for 3 seconds than 0.8.2.6. version. When i click anyhting it just need 3 seconds more to load
What browser are you using? Firefox by any chance?

Cheers
BurningSun

Sep 10, 2017
Hey guys, looks like @BurningSun updated the game to 0.8.3.1, there's only bugfixes however:

0.8.3.1 HTML file:

You still need 0.8.3.0's image file to view images. If you didn't have that yet:

I'm not sure who to tag to update the original posts but since the last update was done a long while ago, I'm tagging @muttdoggy. I apologize if this was inappropriate.

Reactions: ray3dave

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Damn, you guys beat me to it haha

Yes so you need three files:
1) The HTML file V0.8.3.1
2) The MAIN Data pack (V0.8.0)
3) The Additional Data pack (V0.8.3). Copy this data pack into the same location as the main one and overwrite everything.

Below the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something with this game.

I'm enjoying it but I'm finding myself not being able to spend much money on anything but makeup due to the constant rent increases - I basically go to work every day, run around town triggering random events at night, make enough money to pay my rent and re-stock my makeup, and... rinse repeat every week. If the rent continues to increase while the income remains as static as it has been, I'm not sure I'll even have enough money to pay the rent.

The game seems to be going nowhere. Are there additional sources of income I just haven't found yet?

Play_Now

Jul 22, 2017

I'm enjoying it but I'm finding myself not being able to spend much money on anything but makeup due to the constant rent increases - I basically go to work every day, run around town triggering random events at night, make enough money to pay my rent and re-stock my makeup, and... rinse repeat every week. If the rent continues to increase while the income remains as static as it has been, I'm not sure I'll even have enough money to pay the rent.

The game seems to be going nowhere. Are there additional sources of income I just haven't found yet?

You can save and roam until you find the 96 euros in the city. takes some time but its not terrible. Then just reload if you need to try and find the money.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Spending money only on makeup sounds off indeed. You've been to the mall & Beach right? What about the Spa & club? Or are you finding you do not have enough money for these locations? If that is the case, check your Morale. Morale is a big variable (among a few others) regarding your income. The higher the better the income.

Cheers
BurningSun

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It keeps saying I'm out of make-up, but won't tell me how to buy generic make-up. I bought every type make-up there is, but still says I ran out of make-up.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
BurningSun Can you gives a glimpse of what are planned in the upcoming update for this game ? From what I've read from the changelog there is nothing new except some changes and bug fixes. Thanks in advance

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun Can you gives a glimpse of what are planned in the upcoming update for this game ? From what I've read from the changelog there is nothing new except some changes and bug fixes. Thanks in advance
Which changelog? V0.8.3.1 was indeed 'only' bugfixes. V0.8.3 had several new additions.

Planned 'major' works - but not fixed - for future versions:
V0.8.4
- Endings/continuations for the flower job cliffhangers (4 or 5 different paths)
- Shower-rework so that there are more options (e.g. masturbation options)

V0.8.5
- Gloryhole-rework
- Possibly Raul continuation

V0.8.6
- Zack continuation

V0.8.7 - V0.8.9 not 100% sure yet

V0.9
- Pregnancy
- Virginity

The above is what I have in my mind as minimum stuff to do per version, but can change at any time!
For V0.8.4 there will be a lot more, (stuff that is already done) but the above is what I would still like to add and all what I'm willing to share with you right now :)

V0.9 is fixed though. That is not changing.
In each version leading up to V0.9 there is also a lot of behind the scenes work going on for the Pregnancy update as it is a beast - read: a lot of work!

Cheers
BurningSun

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Which changelog? V0.8.3.1 was indeed 'only' bugfixes. V0.8.3 had several new additions.

V0.9
- Pregnancy
- Virginity

Cheers
BurningSun
Sounds great. Especially v0.9 but I assume we'll have to wait more than few months for 0.9 to come. I thought you would add more events with henry but it looks like there is nothing planned for him. However as you said things may change in the future. You also said new additions in v0.8.4 are mostly done which means we can expect the new update soon. The development seems to be going great at the moment. Good luck with it. :D

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Sounds great. Especially v0.9 but I assume we'll have to wait more than few months for 0.9 to come. I thought you would add more events with henry but it looks like there is nothing planned for him. However as you said things may change in the future. You also said new additions in v0.8.4 are mostly done which means we can expect the new update soon. The development seems to be going great at the moment. Good luck with it. :D
Haha no not soon. Think V0.8.4 will be out mid April/end April latest. Yes some stuff is ready, the stuff I'm not informing you about. The other stuff:
1) The shower rework = done. A new showeroption has been added and all options have been rewritten to fit with your period and your pregnancy, though you will not see that yet. Need to test it properly still though. Tested a little today and seems to be working
2) the 4/5 different paths still need to get done.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: eruhlu muhdi
Sep 10, 2017
Hey @BurningSun I see you replied to a couple of reviews on tfgames including one of the harsher ones. I agree with a few of their points but they didn't elaborate on what they meant by "poor writing" or "depth of a puddle". I - like you - can't read their minds but here's some pointers which they might have been trying to imply. Please note that these aren't necessarily negative points from my point of view:

- A career is an "on rails" experience. You don't get much to decide yourself (Unless you want to get fired, such as declining the joint) unless it's a branching path (Such as the library branches).

- Most people you can date/encounter are very demeaning and treat you like trash after they're "done with you".

- Most of the events in most locations don't necessarily lead to anything at all.

I personally don't mind these things at all (Although the grind is real, I just cheat most of it after the first few times I played) but I can understand people like them that are looking for a more sandbox and realistic experience (Probably why they mentioned Girl Life).

I don't think your writing is poor, but it is one sided (disrespectful/exploitative personalities everywhere). That's why I play the game but hey that's not what they're looking for I guess/shrug.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Hey @BurningSun I see you replied to a couple of reviews on tfgames including one of the harsher ones. I agree with a few of their points but they didn't elaborate on what they meant by "poor writing" or "depth of a puddle". I - like you - can't read their minds but here's some pointers which they might have been trying to imply. Please note that these aren't necessarily negative points from my point of view:

- A career is an "on rails" experience. You don't get much to decide yourself (Unless you want to get fired, such as declining the joint) unless it's a branching path (Such as the library branches).

- Most people you can date/encounter are very demeaning and treat you like trash after they're "done with you".

- Most of the events in most locations don't necessarily lead to anything at all.

I personally don't mind these things at all (Although the grind is real, I just cheat most of it after the first few times I played) but I can understand people like them that are looking for a more sandbox and realistic experience (Probably why they mentioned Girl Life).

I don't think your writing is poor, but it is one sided (disrespectful/exploitative personalities everywhere). That's why I play the game but hey that's not what they're looking for I guess/shrug.

how can u cheat money in this game if u know how can u explain it to me?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
F12
SugarCube.state.active.variables
finde cashe right click on number and put how much u want

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes