Ren'Py - Life in Santa County [v0.10.1] [Bold Bash Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

alex0201507

I'll give this game 4star all because of those girls and sex scenes. Also, this game has a high-quality GUI and works smoothly unlike the other games. but I must say that the mc looks really weird, and his friend is a fucking idiot. Really hope it will improve in the future update. This game gots potential.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 396172

Excellent game !
    its been a while i didn't see such a Excellent game like this one .. bravo !
    The story... 9/10
    Hot Milfs... 9/10 with Incest 10/10
    Dialogue ... 8/10
    I will watch this game closely ..this game will be one of the best games i am sure 100% .
    All the best to the developer and the team . (y)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.2

Overview: A hapless boy finds himself being forced into crazy sex scenes by crazy circumstances.

Story: You are a completely brainless zombie with a huge pecker that somehow sill manages to go to school sometimes. You have a scumbag friend that drags you into some obviously bad deal with a psycopath, but having no will of your own you go along with it. At school you are abused by the staff but other than constantly freaking out in your head you do nothing. At home you're in a standard sisterfucker storyline.

Graphics: Very nice. Someone knows DAZ and how to get crisp clean scenes out of it. The models are pretty well designed, although several a just a touch on the "so perfect they're kinda ugly" scale.

Gameplay: Mostly a VN. There are a handful of free roam segments, but they're basically just padding currently, as there is only one useful clickable object at any time in the "free roam" segment. There's a cell phone feature but it's a skeleton at this point, only used once in a required sequence.

Overall: The completely spineless and functionally retarded MC made this one hard for me to get through. All of the sex is sprung on him randomly, the only intitative he has is a few peeping scenes and checking out some butts. On the plus side there is zero grinding. None of your choices seem to matter, they're all "do scene/don't do scene" as far as I can tell. This might change in the future, but I'm rating on the current game.

To get an idea of the level of writing in this game, at one point a psycopahtic gigachad guy your friend got you entangled with tells you that he needs a pair of your friend's mom's underwear. Instead of sending your friend to his own house to steal some out of a hamper you get sent to break in and steal them. Never once does your character try a "I think I left some homework in his room, can I go grab it?", his only plan is to sneak in an open window and hide in plain sight until someone catches him. This completely insane turn of events leads to a completely insane sex scene for no reason.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Osamabeenfappin

First off, the renders are gorgeous. And that is the only redeeming aspect to this game.

Now the cons: The MC and his best friend are 2 of the dumbest characters to ever star in a VN. Words cannot begin to describe how stupid these 2 are. Most of the female characters are unlikable personality wise as well.

And the MC and his friend are just the worst. I cannot reiterate this enough.

Now meta game criticism: this dev is trying to be clever and failing. They keep trying to subvert expectations, by setting up a NTR scenario,like the mom locking g herself in the female bathroom with 2 boys,then being like lol they were just scrap booking. Its obnoxious as fuck.

The free roam,is pointless and poorly designed as well.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

redhatter

The renders are really nice and the girls all seem like characters I want to see in a game like this, but I gotta agree with a lot of other people in the criticism of the MC. I don't like the way he looks or acts, he acts like a massive bellend to his friend 100% of the time, even if her deserves it I want to chose how to talk to people. If hes not acting like a massive cunt just thinks about fucking everyone around him and for some reason they seem to like him.

I think changing the way the MC looks and acts would make this game a lot better, I think it would also make it easier for the player to be immersed when playing the MC if the camera never shows his face like in games such as Light of my life and DMD, it really takes me out of the game when I gotta be reminded that I'm playing this dude that I don't like the look of when I would much rather it be left to my imagination what the MC looks like.

Also the first scene scene you get is really weird and very out of left field, it comes out of no where, there isn't any build up or choice in the matter its just very odd. I like NTR elements in the games but you have a least got to give the player a choice in the matter, I really didn't like the idea of the scene after you try to steal the panties it was just way to soon.

So I hope this game gets better in time, I would hope the MC and Ron get changed/ removed because I think this game has a lot of potential.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

TheLonelyGhost

Let me introduce you to our MC: Cuck the simplord. I don't know if I've ever played a game that stars a man with less of a spine than this one. He looks tough I guess, but he is literally a doormat for everyone other than his friend who is somehow more meek than himself. If you are into being dominated by every human being in your life, this game is for you.

The writing is okay as far as grammar goes. The story is...blackmail. That's it. Most sexual encounters the MC transforms into a sniveling little twerp. Of course your *totally not sister and mom* can't resist your oozing sex appeal. There are limited open world sections that are straight forward and a cellphone that is mostly unimplimented so far.

The models are nice, but not great. It's one of those games where the skin textures make them look like a pumas stone or discount bologna. The facial expressions are uncomfortable and the poses are extreme. Oh, and every woman above the age of 40 wears clothes that show an absurd amount of areola.

I'm probably being hard on this game because being dominated is not at all my thing. But more than that I just can't stand the personality of the MC. He just seems like he is on the verge of crying all the time. His mind is consumed by sex whenever he sees any woman ever but seems like he will have an anxiety attack when a woman even glances at his penis.

If this is your thing then I truly hope you enjoy, but if blackmail and femdom isn't your cup of tea: proceed with caution.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

privitude

MC is a weird looking sub who keeps getting dominated. There was clearly effort put into making the skin look good, and they did avoid the "plastic" look, but now the texture looks really strange. As do quite a few facial expressions.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Have to give it just 3 stars even i would rerally like to give it more cause it has quality and makes quite a lot things really good. But thats my personal review. And yes, i played it till day 3.

Pros:
    + great renders, models
    + all women and girls are tastfully curvy
    + nice animations
    + explosion looked dope (even i didn't run on gas kinda strange)
    + old men look old and some also fat nice
    + great english
    + great soundmix with personalised tracks for certain characters/locations)
    + timberlake motherlover track +1
    +professional looking outro and tasteful mainscreen
    + even the filling background ppl are detailed and sexy!
    Cons:
    - no ntr
    - forced cuckold with the mc...
    - can't "lose" girls really to other guys...
    - no sex scenes with those awesome old guys lik Billy or Sario
    - some milf faces look too "cornered"
    - not really avoidable flirting and sex with the mc...
    - ron looks more sympathetic than mc
    - both are smooth boys...
    - phone navigations is interesting but superfluous
    - not even multiple characters (like playing as the girls) or at least billy as the mc...

About the girls visuals:
    - Lauren: looks hot nice body, reminds me a bit of that girl from Resident Evil sad she doesn't has wild sex with her old sugardaddy
    - Rose: Face looks a bit bland but nice curves and dominant attitude
    - Camelia: cute one nice style nice curves nice freckles but for not an attractive face and not that fitting hairstyle imo
    - Iris: nice :)
    - Sophia: great! :) would love to see her with Billy :)
    - Chloe: very curvy but least attractive face of all females
    - Elena: sweet and sexy :)
    - Karen and Sarah also really nice :)
    - Alessia: one of my favs with Sophia and a few others :)
    my gosh even the Rose-Seller is hot and curvy.

Sad this is not ntr and you can only cheat with the mc i am not interested in.... not even really multiple characters.... but i have to stay objective and can't give the game a worser rating sadly even it was sexual-fetish wise a big bummer (and thats the focus on adult games normally). Cause the quality and girls are just too good. fuck.

I would highly recommend to put the disclaimer that this game is not ntr and a boring mainstream project on the top over the intro and not in way too small letters somewhere in the middle of everything..
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

Excellent images and animations.
    MILFs and girls in general with excellent bodies.

If it were to give a suggestion about the appearance of the female characters, some points would be:

Both the mother, aunt and teacher have short hair, being very similar to each other, not that they are ugly, but to give more difference between the characters that seem to be from the main arc of the story, there could be a greater variation of models and colors of hair.

And the blue haired sister's face could also look a little younger!
    Answered New Rating after 0.3
    (I don't if the dev readed my rating before, but that IRIS (sister) now not have more blue hair and have her appearance most young with sure stayied much better!)

Story to be very promising too.
    Answered New Rating after 0.3
    (made me very curious to know the whole mystery of the school)

My score will CONTINUED being 5 to motivate the author to continue the game doing better and better! :love:
  10. 1.00 star(s)

DonTirri

Man... The renders are so good that I WANT to like this game. But the dialogue just kills it. Flat out murders any desire to continue.

Starting off with the "MC's BF is a legit braindead moron who get caught up indebted to a drug dealer" was a major turnoff for me to start with... and it just got worse and worse.

ANY sane guy would have told Ron to go fix his own mess, no matter how good of a friend he was. No. Just... No.
    I tried to get pass the godawful writing but I just couldn't be arsed. Ended up just unrening the renders to see whats in there. It is good stuff. Shame they are tied to such bad writing.
    Hard pass.
    Man... The renders are so good that I WANT to like this game. But the dialogue just kills it. Flat out murders any desire to continue.

Starting off with the "MC's BF is a legit braindead moron who get caught up indebted to a drug dealer" was a major turnoff for me to start with... and it just got worse and worse.

ANY sane guy would have told Ron to go fix his own mess, no matter how good of a friend he was. No. Just... No.
    I tried to get pass the godawful writing but I just couldn't be arsed. Ended up just unrening the renders to see whats in there. It is good stuff. Shame they are tied to such bad writing.
    Hard pass.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Arcanw

Very promising nice game. Congratulate all the people working on this game. Expecting further version. hope will climb the place the game deserves asap.
    It is 2.3 gb but graph and story looks promising. For the first version it is in very good level.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

The Revenant

Great visuals, great characters, nice mystery all around. Great story line as well. An upcoming banger from my perspective.
    Could improve a bit with Ron but if he is a douche and as a best friend I guess the MC copes with him. Although I would like to see some friendship act from Ron too.
    Love the scenes and animations too. The story could be a bit more in depth to make it more intriguing but carry on as u are my friend.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

shakhawat2

From the beginning the gameplay was so awesome, i just loved this game.
    Story of this game are marvelous but the dev must need to update the game asap and continue the story. Everyone will appreciate the game as far as i believe.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589402

It's not that much sex in the prolunge, so if that's what you where looking for then in hinsight it's easy to say that you might as well wait and see later. The prolunge has two themes, a virgin boy discovering the dimensions of sex, power and violence and the internet meme Karen. After the boy has lost his viriginity, which of course is an horrible experience for most people, there are many potential directions in the future. If you are into fucking demanding middle class white women in awkward encounters, then this is most likely the game for you.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ezek17

Hey dudes,

Five stars for sure, this game is really what I want to taste with really great pictures and fetish contents. Also it goes direct to the point without superfluous content.

Go ahead Mr Monroe, you done a rellay good job from now !

TY
  16. 2.00 star(s)

BabooJ1

I really want to like this game but I just can't.

The renders and animation for this game are spot on and can't be faulted but the writing is where this game is let down big time.

Okay, two high school kids getting into trouble is fine but every fucking time they keep getting into one clusterfuck after another. The MC and his side kick are the worst protags I have ever seen and don't have a single brain cell between the both of them.

The dialog and writing just tries to be, I don't know, clever, witty but just falls flat on it's face. Okay, the MC gets dragged into this by his useless sidekick but the MC just seems to whinge and cry since things don't go his way. A weak ass MC was fine once upon a time but those days are gone. why not have an MC that doesn't take shit and calls evil dudes bluff? He has far more to lose than MC since his source to get jobs done is gone.

Maybe, I'm being too picky right now but so far this game hasn't hooked me and making me wait with a hardon for the next update.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

martisanchez

A very good game that introduces you through a prologue to what the story is going to do. The characters have feelings and are well developed. The protagonist also has an engaging story. The only thing that fails is the consequences of the decisions but they have already said that it will have it in a future chapter. The renders and animations are great.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

rainjones

Great Start and good job for an initial episode.
    Just a few issues regarding the dialog appearing too woody and expressionless but otherwise the graphics and the story building using the background intrigue was good.
    I have to admit that the setup for the sex scene was too far fetched. It could have been done away with or developed in a different manner which didn't involve the husband (e.g. set up a voyeur scene where the woman notyices and seduces MC) as it is very hard to believe that a grown man would catch his son's best friend in his bathroom & coerce him to have sex with his wife.
    The length of the content was also another good point where it was satisfyingly long but remained entertaining throughout.

Hope future updates will also have similar length of content or else it will be a disappointment.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Revan 12345

Honestly, this game is great. Easy to move, beautiful animations, renderings, etc, etc ... Even the story doesn't bother me. The story is a solid 8.5. These guys definitely deserve patreon support.

The icing on the cake is the fact that the main female character looks like Jill Valentine.

Guys, you are so talented. I really hope that others will recognize this and eventually increase your earnings.

Can't wait to see the future of this game.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Tiggy69

Like everyone has already said the renders are pretty good. But that's where the positives end for me.

The free roam isn't difficult per se but it's impossible to find that fucking briefcase without the knowledge that it's under the bed. I went over it several times and it didn't light up even when i knew exactly where to look. The phone is also not fun to use, granted you only use it once

The writing is meh. It tries to be clever but comes off as annoying more than anything else. I get what's trying to be done with Ron, the stupid but lovable best friend, but he comes off ass an annoying piece of shit that no one would want to be friends with. The MC is also an idiot which if that's the goal then congratulations 10/10 game. The game tries to set up like a big reveal about the everyone in the town having a lot of secrets and ooh everything's not as it seems, but I don't care. I kinda care about the Landlady and her fetishes but it feels like it's too early to reveal as much information as they have. It's the first update we haven't spent enough time with these characters for this stuff to really hit hard and feel like it matters.

Game has potential though and I look forward to future updats