3.50 star(s) 44 Votes
Dec 6, 2021
If anyone of us were paying him, why would we be here and not on his patreon or discord? Tho, keep complaining. Last time you bitch-n-moaned like this, we got an actual game release not long after.
Several people in this thread and have admitted to paying him.
I wish my bitching worked, hahaha!
Last time, it took about 5 weeks of pointing out his scam before anything was released. Sadly, it was a buggy mess with not much content.

On the bright side, my favorite games are updated regularly. :LOL:

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
the problem is that his discord is full of braindead sheeps
after delaying the fucking update for months they are still supporting him
cheering him up and believing his lies
those are people that i really like cuz you can make shit ton of money off them

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
yeah that is the issue with discord, there are only to death fans, every time someone , respectfully of course, complains about something is kicked. that is normal thing on those channels. truth being said also there are also a lot of unrespectfull criticism and demanding updates from non supporters which are inmediattly kicked out, but is true that the only allowed to post in most discord channels are the "braindead sheeps" .

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
yeah that is the issue with discord, there are only to death fans, every time someone , respectfully of course, complains about something is kicked. that is normal thing on those channels. truth being said also there are also a lot of unrespectfull criticism and demanding updates from non supporters which are inmediattly kicked out, but is true that the only allowed to post in most discord channels are the "braindead sheeps" .
they are the problem, not the developer for delaying it, because without funding he would be forced to work to make money
and this for example, is the reaction of a guy who spent shit ton of money on his patreon, after being told that the game is delayed for 18th time:

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Yeah while I'd love to see this game bear fruit I gave up on this one a long, long time ago. Basically ever since there was a massive many month long wait and they put out an update that had no sex scenes, in a young game. That was strikes 1 2 and 3 right there for me.

I'd love to be proven wrong that's for sure. I just check in every so often to see if something good's been added

Dec 6, 2021
It finally updated and it's soooo buggy. It literally made me laugh! The dev gets points for that, I suppose. Take an extra month to clean up bugs then release the worst bugged game ever, lol!

Look at the end of each dialogue if you want a good laugh, hahahaha.

xxtrportatpr

May 18, 2020
Life in Woodchester 0.9.1 - Tara's Story - Hotfixed!

Thanks to all our lovely patrons for making this game possible! ❤
You can download without being a patron, but in order to gain full access you'll need to be logged into your Patreon account and have a pledge level of Patron or higher.
PC, Mac, Android Download Folder for 0.9.1:
Windows Instructions: Unzip all contents to a folder and run the .exe
Mac Download: Drag the app file out of the DMG into another folder (important or you may get "unable to find game" error.)
Android Download: Download & Install the APK. ( Make sure your phone can install from unknown sources. Navigate to settings > security settings, and enable the Install from Unknown Sources. )
See Patch notes below:
**Hotfix 8/11/2022 4:16AM
  • Fixed ct_routes bug when characters dont spawn
  • Fixed phone bug when checking phone during Tara 7-1
Gameplay Features
  • NEW Tara Storyline Over 20+ new scenes of storyline content!
  • 4 New Tara CGs Some of the most detailed and varied animated CGs we've done to date!
  • NEW Training Skills Skills are finally here! Train your Charisma, Intelligence, Dexterity, Strength, and Luck! Added ability to train 3 times so less repetition!
  • NEW Money System Make money on your PC and boost your intelligence to increase your income! (Basic system for now)
  • NEW Blackjack MiniGame Bet big and see if you can outluck Tara in Blackjack! She would never try to cheat... right?
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Janice Restaurant bug... again
  • Lots of others but I don't have time to list them :p
⌛Sandbox Features
  • NEW Added New Characters to Sandbox
  • Ashton
  • Raven
  • Tyler
  • NEW Sandbox Additions:
  • Seashells Nipple Pasties,
  • Pink Fuzzy Nipple Pasties,
  • Angel Wings,
  • Angel Halo,
  • Demon Horns,
  • Demon Tail,
  • Thick Choker

Translations?

We have 98% of the entire game now in csv files for translation, however it seems most api translation is actually quite expensive, so we're looking into other methods. Also technologies like Google LaMDA could be ground breaking, so we haven't been in a rush just yet to pay out for translation. We'll follow up on this another time <3

‍♂How do I "Login to Patreon" in Life in Woodchester?

Just login to Patreon in your default browser window! No messy account login UIs or forgetting your password. Simply login with your browser and enjoy!

1) Click the "Login to Patreon" Button & Login to Patreon using your browser

2) "Allow" access for Life in Woodchester

3) It should detect upon re-entering the app. It may take a few seconds.

About the update

Thanks everyone for your patience, but I do want to have faster smaller piece updates since this shouldn't' have taken as long as it did.

One idea is to split the game into 2 branches. One would be for small updates like 1-2 chapters for Tara or Lily etc. and the other branch would be long term update with things like translations, a big update to our IDE which involves new spine animation tech as well, things of that nature.

This way we can still get you small updates even when we're doing big things in the background. This way it wont be so long between updates like you saw for this one!

There was also so much Tara that we couldn't include it all in this update, so look for more smaller updates with a few scenes here and there :)

Known Issues

-In blackjack you can both have an ace and it sometimes forces a push instead of a clear winner.

Much Love,

DirtySock

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
custom naming is broken again, even with a new game

game is buggy and playing cards can take a long time to win

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Dude, this is a pirate website - I don´t think anyone of us are paying him shit. If anyone of us were paying him, why would we be here and not on his patreon or discord? Tho, keep complaining. Last time you bitch-n-moaned like this, we got an actual game release not long after.
I use this site and I support devs that make good games and aren't scammers, which is unfortunately rare. A lot of people on this site support the devs they like too, that's why so many devs interact with people here, its good for advertising their game and they know without sites like this they would have a fraction of the supporters they have now. so speak for yourself.

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Screenshot_20220811-153225_Life in Woodchester.jpg
(android) Can't get past this dialogue at all (first thing when I enter the library for this quest). Closing and reloading the game doesn't work at all. I'd ask for a save just past this but I have no clue where they are located in my phone.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Life in Woodchester 0.9.1 - Tara's Story - Hotfixed!

Thanks to all our lovely patrons for making this game possible! ❤
You can download without being a patron, but in order to gain full access you'll need to be logged into your Patreon account and have a pledge level of Patron or higher.
PC, Mac, Android Download Folder for 0.9.1:
Windows Instructions: Unzip all contents to a folder and run the .exe
Mac Download: Drag the app file out of the DMG into another folder (important or you may get "unable to find game" error.)
Android Download: Download & Install the APK. ( Make sure your phone can install from unknown sources. Navigate to settings > security settings, and enable the Install from Unknown Sources. )
See Patch notes below:
**Hotfix 8/11/2022 4:16AM
  • Fixed ct_routes bug when characters dont spawn
  • Fixed phone bug when checking phone during Tara 7-1
Gameplay Features
  • NEW Tara Storyline Over 20+ new scenes of storyline content!
  • 4 New Tara CGs Some of the most detailed and varied animated CGs we've done to date!
  • NEW Training Skills Skills are finally here! Train your Charisma, Intelligence, Dexterity, Strength, and Luck! Added ability to train 3 times so less repetition!
  • NEW Money System Make money on your PC and boost your intelligence to increase your income! (Basic system for now)
  • NEW Blackjack MiniGame Bet big and see if you can outluck Tara in Blackjack! She would never try to cheat... right?
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Janice Restaurant bug... again
  • Lots of others but I don't have time to list them :p
⌛Sandbox Features
  • NEW Added New Characters to Sandbox
  • Ashton
  • Raven
  • Tyler
  • NEW Sandbox Additions:
  • Seashells Nipple Pasties,
  • Pink Fuzzy Nipple Pasties,
  • Angel Wings,
  • Angel Halo,
  • Demon Horns,
  • Demon Tail,
  • Thick Choker

Translations?

We have 98% of the entire game now in csv files for translation, however it seems most api translation is actually quite expensive, so we're looking into other methods. Also technologies like Google LaMDA could be ground breaking, so we haven't been in a rush just yet to pay out for translation. We'll follow up on this another time <3

‍♂How do I "Login to Patreon" in Life in Woodchester?

Just login to Patreon in your default browser window! No messy account login UIs or forgetting your password. Simply login with your browser and enjoy!

1) Click the "Login to Patreon" Button & Login to Patreon using your browser

2) "Allow" access for Life in Woodchester

3) It should detect upon re-entering the app. It may take a few seconds.

About the update

Thanks everyone for your patience, but I do want to have faster smaller piece updates since this shouldn't' have taken as long as it did.

One idea is to split the game into 2 branches. One would be for small updates like 1-2 chapters for Tara or Lily etc. and the other branch would be long term update with things like translations, a big update to our IDE which involves new spine animation tech as well, things of that nature.

This way we can still get you small updates even when we're doing big things in the background. This way it wont be so long between updates like you saw for this one!

There was also so much Tara that we couldn't include it all in this update, so look for more smaller updates with a few scenes here and there :)

Known Issues

-In blackjack you can both have an ace and it sometimes forces a push instead of a clear winner.

Much Love,

DirtySock
monkey.gif

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes