3.50 star(s) 44 Votes

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
In 9.2 if you take advantage of max luck stat, max bet (which is higher than 50) and reloading it's not too bad, but I will say any pron game worth its salt would be willing to give a Skip function somewhere on something like this. I would say it's because they don't want you to miss out on their hard work and programming, but with how buggy and laggy this game is it's probably difficult to implement a Skip function for them.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
First update I've played from this game where i didnt encounter any bugs, we're learning :PogChamp:

But Jesus, either lower the starting chips or let us bet more, those blackjack games took forever

Edit: I see this is beeing adressed already though hotfixes. Hopefully people don't have to suffer through blackjack hell like I did :KEK:

Reactions: stal1234

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020

PC, Mac, Android Download Folder for 0.9.2: Mega

See Patch notes below:
**Hotfix 8/12/2022 4:20PM
  • Luck in Blackjack adjusted from 25% chance to 50% chance when given a 10 or 11 to hit 21.
  • NEW Tara has been given Anti-luck so to speak. The higher your luck the better odds ( up to 50%) that she gets a crappy 6, 5 or 4 when given a 10 or 11 instead of a face card.
  • Removed the split action, didn't work always 100% and not really necessary for recreational blackjack.
  • Max bets have increased, you can now bet around 1/3 of the starting chips. (Max bets scale, 50, 75, 125, 225) So you can play fast and loose or steady and concentrated.
  • Attempted fix at freezes, by removing plausible continue breaks.
  • Attempted fix at freezes by implementing 2 fallback counters for events and actions.
  • Fixed Game not supported on Intel macs. (Architecture switch sometimes gets flipped to only Silicone)
thx for the update - but bets still not improved - I used my save before 3rd game with Tara - nothing changed. Trying to skip 1 day and try again - nothing happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

idk101

Jul 23, 2021
Hello, is there any sex scene with the milf, or just teasing? Please answer I would like to play this.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
oh it did actually work but when i changed the mc name to jack it still stayed ethan so i was confused but the relationships are patched now
relationships were changed, but mc's name seems to be hardcoded or something

Yep, the name "Ethan" is hardcoded in the same file.
Changing the MCs name would also require this file to be edited. You can edit it yourself with an editor. Replace the "Ethan" entry with your choice.

poopisthebest

May 29, 2022
Yep, the name "Ethan" is hardcoded in the same file.
Changing the MCs name would also require this file to be edited. You can edit it yourself with an editor. Replace the "Ethan" entry with your choice.
I am new with this type of thing what is an editor I really wanna play this but the Ethan thing stopping me lol.

dirtysock

Game Developer
May 21, 2020
Hotfix v0.9.5 is out, freezing should be gone for those who were having trouble.

Sorry about names and relations, we're prepping for global translation, but we accidently hardcoded the names and relations. I think the save editing might work, havent tried myself. We'll look into it this week.

Blackjack max best has increased to 1/3 of start pot, 50% luck now for BJ on 11 or 10 instead of 25%, Tara also has antiluck of 50% (can get forced a 4,5,6 on a 10 or 11) so hopefully the angry boners have gone away.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes