VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Life is Hard [v0.3.6.2] [MarshmelloGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kratos92

Is that supposed to be a game? No story, no content, no dialogues, terrible grammar and the scenes seemed rushed each scene didn't last more than a few seconds! Take the interview scene for example it was like: "Oh, hey would you please wear a bikini to get the job? I don't know okay I will wear it. Oh you look beautiful in it. You can go home now." Then she left immediately like nothing happened I didn't even know if she got the job if he molested her if there were any other details.
    And the update, what was it about exactly? A couple of minutes-scenes? Why did you even bother yourself?
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Goku_Blackish

There isn't much content here yet, but this does look promising. I will look forward to further progress. There isn't much to critique at this point because of the content. The only thing I would suggest is to highlight the borders of the room exits a little better.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MegaApe

Yes, we need more Female protagonist incest games. The story seems interesting so far, not much content to go by but enough to know the background. Renders are nice could be improved tho and the navigation system can be a bit better.